Nursing Homes in Salem

7 Communities

Salem Transitional Care

3445 Boone Road SE, Salem, OR
$$$$
Greg: "I wasn't impressed with SalemTransitional Care - Avamere. It just didn't look like a place where my parents would be happy. I've been in there before and visited some people who were there. The rooms are large. It's kind of a sterile atmosphere. It has vinyl floors, and it's not a very homey looking place at all. It's a much older facility. It's been there a long time. It has kind of a cold, austere atmosphere to it. It wasn't as clean as other facilities, it's smelly, and i... (read more)

Windsor Health and Rehabilitation Center

820 COTTAGE STREET NE, Salem, OR
1 review
Heath2: "The initial relocation was somewhat difficult, due in part to the need of relocating to a new city and re-establishing a local primary care doctor and vascular specialist to further oversee her care. On the surface, the facility seemed a bit dated. Because of the circumstances, it was important that my mother have Internet access to help stay in touch with the rest of her family and the outside world, and the lack of Wi-Fi access was disappointing, but we were able to reme... (read more)

SalemTransitional Care - Avamere

4515 Sunnyside Road SE, Salem, OR
$$$$
Anita: "SalemTransitional Care - Avamere was very old, worn, and dirty. I was not impressed at all. The person who assisted me was very pleasant. She showed me the schedule as to what they do. They had a gym there, but there were just a few pieces of equipment. The staff was very nice. They need a total remodel of the floors and the walls and good cleaning. It was bad."

Rosewood Court

4254 Weathers Street NE, Salem, OR
$$$$
rubytop32: "My father-in-law lived at Tierra Rose for his last few years of life. He had been in several other nursing homes in the Salem area, and Tierra Rose was by far a cut above the others he had been in. The staff was awesome, they really cared about the health and welfare of the people living there. Food is always an issue, at every nursing home, and for my father-in-law, this was no different, but I stopped in and ate with him on several occasions and I found the food to be g... (read more)

Sherwood Park Nursing & Rehab Center

4062 Arleta Avenue Ne, Salem, OR

Avamere Rehabilitation of Salem

4120 KURTH STREET S., Salem, OR
yr

Avamere Court At Keizer

5210 RIVER ROAD N., Keizer, OR
$$$$
Anita: "The outside of Avamere Court at Keizer looked quite nice, but inside seemed very worn. The people were very nice and very pleasant. I walked through the dining area, and it looked clean. Everything looked clean, but kind of old and worn. I did not observe any activities. They showed me the schedule and basically told me what the activities were."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Salem area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Salem area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Salem area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.