Nursing Homes in Multnomah County

34 Communities

Gracelen Terrace Nf

10948 S.E. BOISE, Portland, OR
1 review
bubblegum1: "My mother in law is a resident at Gracelon Terrace Nursing home. They are located at 10948 S.E. Boise in Portland, OR. They currently have around 80 residents. Each time my husband and I have gone there, there has been more than enough staff to handle our needs and our family members needs. They are fast to respond to any resident. Almost like a 6th sense, they just know when a resident needs something.The nursing home is located in a very quite and unassuming residenti... (read more)

Marquis Centennial

725 SE 202nd Avenue, Portland, OR
1 review
Caring Daughter120093550: "The staff at Marquis Care at Centennial was very caring. Mom received a lot of rehab treatment, so she was able to come home in three weeks. She was in a two-bed ward. The food was pretty bland but maybe that’s because they were following the patients’ diets. They had a lot of visiting entertainers, like choirs, and a lot of activities to keep the patients occupied, too. They did the best they could for Mom. "

Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

5601 SE 122nd Avenue, Portland, OR
$$$$
John: "My mother is getting care now at Cascade Terrace Nursing Center. They have an open area and different daily activities in the advanced nursing setting. They can get in there with their wheelchairs and have exercise classes and entertainment. They happen either 10:00 or 11:00, and then they have another round of things that go on about 3:00 or 3:30, like watching a movie, exercises, playing some games, bingo, and that sort of thing. The biggest thing is having a nurse checkin... (read more)

Mirabella Portland

3550 Sw Bond Ave, Portland, OR

Gateway Care and Retirement

39 Ne 102 Nd Avenue, Portland, OR
$$$$
Gateway residents enjoy our on-site, full-service hair salon, relaxing courtyards and full activities calendar. We offer residents regular access to community activities and events and entertainers, religious leaders and volunteers frequently visit the center.

Holladay Park Plaza

1300 Ne 16Th Avenue, Portland, OR

Harbor Care Reedwood

3540 SE FRANCIS STREET, Portland, OR
$$$$
Caring105936050: "From what I saw when we went in, Prestige Care of Reedwood was a clean facility, and it didn't have any smell. I had mother in one of these places, and some of them are really run down. But this one, the people were friendly, and when you walk in, it was clean, and there was no smell inside. They had a good area that she would have been in. There would have been two people in the room where she would have been, but she would have been alright with that. "

Avamere Crestview of Portland

6530 SW 30TH AVENUE, Portland, OR
$$$$
s. miller: "My sister was at Crestview for the month of May. The staff was wonderful. The CNA's were extremely kind and compassionate. My sister counts some of them as her dear friends. The nursing and doctor staff were wonderful. I loved the open door policy of the administrative staff. Whenever I needed to talk to someone they were available and worked to meet the needs of my sister and our family. We have been to other skilled nursing facilities and this was by far the best. "

Marquis Piedmont

319 NE RUSSET, Portland, OR
$$$$
Richard Spohn: "I was recently a resident at Marquis Piedmont recovering from a broken hip. My experience was excellent. The staff, from proffesionals to housekeeping, was friendly and caring. The food was unexpectadly good. I would recommend , without reservattion, Marqis Piedmont, to anyone requiring compassionate and proffesional care in their recovery. "

Lawrence Convalescent Center

812 SE 48TH AVENUE, Portland, OR
1 review
Richard115043150: "I visited Lawrence Convalescent Center for my mother-in-law. I was really impressed with it for what it was. I was very impressed, but they didn't want to take my mother-in-law's incontinence. The facility was very clean, and it didn't smell. My mother-in-law would have had a roommate in a room. The staff that I met was very pleasant and nice. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Multnomah County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 40 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Multnomah County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 34 nursing homes communities in the Multnomah County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.