Nursing Homes in Mcminnville

3 Communities

Hillside

440 Nw Hillside Pkwy, Mcminnville, OR
$$$$
Pat: "Hillside was where my friend's going to go, but it's extremely difficult to get in because they have a waiting list. It was beautiful and there was a garden around it. From every window, you can see beautiful grass, shrubs, and flowers. It was very clean. They have a little bistro and an outside area where the chef cooks. It's on a hill and it has elevators for different parts of the services. The bistro is down the hill and residents can go eat there and that would be part ... (read more)

Life Care Center of Mcminnville

1309 NE 27th Street, Mcminnville, OR
1 review
Pat: "My loved one went to rehab at Life Care Center of Mcminnville. The appearance was good, but he did not like the food there. It didn't smell of urine and it was nice. It was one level with the different halls. He liked some of the staff. It wasn't a huge rehab center. It had bars. His legs seemed to get stronger. They wanted him to be able to use the bathroom himself and use the walker before he went home. There were no activities. Everybody was in their bed. It was clean and... (read more)

Prestige Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center - McMinnville

421 SE Evans Street, Mcminnville, OR
$$$$
isocare: "Physical Therapy discharged me, saying I was not a fall risk according to 2 separate 1-second tests, and was independent in walking without assistive devices, after stumbling both inside and outdoors. The nurse said he would change my wound bandage at a certain time, but arrived 1 and a half hours late, leaving my bandage soaking wet and partially hanging off of me after a shower, and causing me to have to take more pain medicine. Wait times vary from a few minutes to over a... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mcminnville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mcminnville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Mcminnville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.