Nursing Homes in Lane County

yr

Fox Hollow Residential Care Community

5320 Fox Hollow Rd, Eugene, OR
$$$$
Praised for its personable staff and stunning setting in the luscious Northwest, Fox Hollow Residential Care Community is designed to help residents feel at home. With individualized living situations for both couples and those in need of extra care, this facility is known for its various activities, emergency call system and fitness room. Relatives rave about the compassionate employees and how comfortable they feel with their loved ones in the arms of such genuine caregiver... (read more)

Cascade Manor

65 West 30 Th Avenue, Eugene, OR
1 review
Nestled in the ambient neighborhood of Eugene, Oregon Cascade Manor is a distinctive senior living community with good amenities and services. The community’s amenities include two well-designed dining venues, an art studio, a hair salon and a rooftop solarium. The community also has a library and a game room. The facility also offers housekeeping, catering, and laundry services. Residents and their visitors find the facility’s staff helpful and attentive towards their needs.... (read more)

Hillside Heights Rehab Ct

1201 MCLEAN BLVD., Eugene, OR
$$$$
lidu-comford: "My husband was under their hospice care, and they were very supportive and helpful to our family. He had a very good relationship with their staff, and they kept us up with all his media cal condition. I very much recommend this rehabilitation center. Thanks for all your caring, blessings"

Valley West Health Care Center

2300 Warren St, Eugene, OR
$$$$
Terry: "The people in Valley West Health Care Center were wonderful to my mom. They're really good. The room was really spacious. Mom was by herself in the room, and she seemed really comfortable. She's also right next to the nurse's station, so they get to her really easy. It was really good. She was there for several weeks for rehab. They were remodeling but I think it was still very clean, nice, and really bright. They have a wonderful courtyard that we can go to, they also had a... (read more)

Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center

1735 Adkins Center, Eugene, OR
$$$$
Ms Warren: "Do not put anyone you care about into Green Valley Rehab Center. The care provided is poor. Scheduled medicine is missed routinely. Rehab sessions cut short or missed. Waiting for meals in dinning area up to an hour. Food on the plate not food ordered and no regard for special diets. Waiting for help in room anywhere from 15 to 60 minuets. Spoke with Administrator, Nurses and onsite Doctor. Seems there is a problem with communication at this Facility. "We were... (read more)

Marquis Springfield

1333 N. First Street, Springfield, OR
$$$$
ddblj: "This place is top notch, my wife receives top notch care, I would recommend Marquis to any person who has a need for this type of care."

Avamere Riverpark of Eugene

425 ALEXANDER LOOP, Eugene, OR
$$$$
JC Veneta: "There will always be good & bad said about ever rehab. My wife had gone to a coma and was taken to Riverbend Hospital. After getting better she was transferred here. After being dropped off at front station. Every employee there did not want to sign her in. They said why do I have to sign in the new patient?My wife said what room number I will take myself. Once in room in there was no state requirements done ie, TB SHOT ETC. The only thing that was a paper stating how much ... (read more)

Coast Fork Nursing Center

515 Grant Avenue, Cottage Grove, OR
$$$$
unsatisfied family: "My Dad has been in this facility a couple of times. The first time I felt he got very good care. The second time, not so much. Their rehab department is very lacking. I would not recommend them to anyone. "

Eugene Good Samaritan Home Health

3500 Hilyard Street, Eugene, OR
$$$$
Anonymous88843150: "My mother stayed at Good Samaritan. It’s run by a church and reasonable, but they didn’t have many people on the staff with only one person doing everything. As far as I know, she was well-cared for, but I visited and had lunch there, and it appeared to me that there was only one staff member for everybody and everything. I didn't think that was good. The food was OK. I would suggest that they increase the number of staff. They were reasonable, which is a good thing "

Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center

735 S 2nd Street, Creswell, OR
$$$$
happycamper33: "My father spent time here after taking a fall at his assisted living facility. The staff have been very attentive to his needs. The food has been fantastic. Everyone has been very helpful with helping him to return home. I would highly recommend this facility. "

At A Glance

Lane County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 14 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lane County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 52 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lane County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 nursing homes communities in the Lane County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.