6 Nursing Homes in Shawnee, OK

Also serving communities of Tecumseh, Meeker, Prague.

The Golden Rule Home

38801 HARDESTY ROAD, Shawnee, OK
toolemaddy: "We had to place my mother recently with Golden Rule for Skilled Nursing Care. We were so anxious but could not be more pleased with the care she has received. These are truly loving and compassionate people, from the nursing staff to the... (read more)

Rose Manor Nursing Center

1610 NORTH BRYAN AVENUE, Shawnee, OK
susieq32: "My mother is currently in the skilled care at Rose Manor. Everyone has been so nice and kind to her. They have taken care of her every need and are nursing her back to health, -mentally, physically, and emotionally. They are doing as th... (read more)

Shawnee Colonial Estates Nursing Home

535 WEST FEDERAL STREET, Shawnee, OK

Shawnee Care Center

1202 West Gilmore, Shawnee, OK

Mcloud Nursing Center

701 SOUTH 8TH STREET, Mcloud, OK
Jeanne8: "Mom is in McLoud Nursing Center. It is our choice because it is close to my house. I have a friend who also has a mother in there as well as a friend who works as hospice there. I just love it. The people there are friendly. My mother gets... (read more)

Sunset Estates

201 WEST WALNUT, Tecumseh, OK
lorna sumner: "Under staffed, staff never smiles. Bed patients dont get the care they need..D.O.N has attitude problem when u have a direct question. Roaches crawling around in the kitchen.patients dont get required bathing needed.the shower facilities t... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shawnee area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Shawnee area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Shawnee area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.