Nursing Homes in Payne County

4 Communities

Westhaven Nursing Home

1215 SOUTH WESTERN, Stillwater, OK
$$$$
Kay41: "Mom was at Westhaven Nursing Home for about three months, and then since she has progressed, we were able to take her home now. The CNA's were some of the best CNA's I've ever met. They were phenomenal. The building itself did not smell, and that was extremely nice. I like that a while lot. I really was very happy with everyone's service. My mom was in a private room. With their activities, I know they play lots of games. They also have a piano where they can play with it. T... (read more)

Grace Living Center-stillwater

1215 W 10Th Ave, Stillwater, OK
$$$$
Jean161016: "The director, the financial person, the admissions person, and the entire administration have changed over at Grave Living Center, and its OK. The food isn’t particularly great. They don’t ever brush their teeth, but it’s clean, and they are responsive. They have art students from middle school come in, parties when there is something going like holidays or Super Bowl, bingo every week, and church services. "

Linwood Village Nursing & Retirement Apts

530 SOUTH LINWOOD, Cushing, OK
1 review
choosy one: "Would not have my mom or dad in this nursing home. Visited and found it to be understaffed and lacking in personal care of residents. Will put mom somewhere else. "

Rest Haven Nursing Center

310 NORTH CENTRAL, Cushing, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Payne County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Payne County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Payne County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.