40 Nursing Homes in Oklahoma City, OK

The Fountains at Canterbury

1404 NW 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK
Larry: "My mom went for rehab and skilled nursing at The Fountains at Canterbury for about five or six weeks. Appearance and layout are good. The physical therapy people and doctor are awesome, but the nursing care there sucks at times because the... (read more)

South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center

5725 South Ross Avenue , Oklahoma City, OK
Gayla Treadway: "Gayla Treadway Review I am the Resident Council President for South Pointe Rehab and Care Center. I have been president for a year and obtained this position by being voted in by the other residents of South Pointe. What we do in re... (read more)
Get Pricing

Baptist Home Care (SUBUNIT)

9700 Mashburn Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK
jann4: "My father required care in the skilled/rehab section of Baptist Village. It is a newer facility that is very clean. I loved how each section or neighborhood was laid out. Each one had its own kitchen with an eat in bar that was open to t... (read more)

Epworth Villa Health Services

14901 NORTH PENN AVENUE, Oklahoma City, OK
Linda: "I have friends that have had husbands and wives in Epworth Villa and we have a friend there that has been very satisfied. I've only been in their skilled nursing facility. The residents seemed to be well cared for and seemed to be happy. I... (read more)

Deaconess Hospital, Snf

5501 NORTH PORTLAND, Oklahoma City, OK
Caring0680: "Deaconess Hospital was a good hospital. My husband was the the skilled nursing for two weeks and he did not meet tha Medicare improvement requirement so we had to leave. The rooms were very good as well as the staff. They had private rooms... (read more)

Skyview Nursing Center

2200 Coltrane Road, Oklahoma City, OK
Brian: "My mother was at Skyview Nursing Center. It was not a fancy facility, but she got great care. One of the key elements to my selection there was the lady who lives across the street from me runs that place. So I felt confident that if there... (read more)

Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center

6500 NORTH PORTLAND AVENUE, Oklahoma City, OK
nggieboo: "I went to visit my mom, the food was the first issue. Everything on her plate was over cooked, and cold. The kitchen staff didn't speak a lick of english. And all had terrible attitudes when asked anything. The nurse on duty at the time wa... (read more)

Concordia Life Care Community

7707 West Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK

2016

Grace Living Center-northeast O K C

1921 NORTHEAST 21ST STREET, Oklahoma City, OK
siriana@cox.net: "The staff was caring most of the time. The facility always appeared clean but did sometimes smell of urine. The staff was always involved in improving their services and so requested in meetings held with the nurses and counselors. They ... (read more)

South Park East

225 SOUTHWEST 35TH STREET, Oklahoma City, OK
Mq1131970: "This place is amazing . They are all so nice and caring not only about the residents but the family as well. They went beyond any expectations we ever had . They sat with mebuntil.my gma took her last breath. "

Warr Acres Nursing Center

6501 N Macarthur Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK
icons: "very good people my mother loves this place"

Parcway

6312 N Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
crichardson495: "When we tried to place my husband the first place we tried wouldn't accept him. Parcway accepted​ him almost immediately Darren who works there was fabulous every time I called he answered my calls got right back with me couldn't have ask... (read more)

The Lakes

5701 WEST BRITTON ROAD, Oklahoma City, OK
Trisha : "The Lakes Skilled and Long Term Nursing Care has done very well. My dad’s nurses have been very wonderful to work with, and they are very attentive to him. I believe it fits his needs at this moment because he has Alzheimer’s. He does not ... (read more)

Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

13500 BRANDON PLACE, Oklahoma City, OK
Nelda sister: "My brother is a patient here and they treat him great! Of course some of the nurses are better than others, some meals better than, etc... but all in all he gets the help he needs and they are very kind to him. "

Heritage Manor

3804 NORTH BARR, Oklahoma City, OK
spiritballoon: "My grandmother lived here for almost 2 years. The employees and other residents treated her like a family member. They were very caring and committed to her well being. I would highly recommend this facility if you need a small place for y... (read more)

Grace Living Center-brookwood

940 SOUTHWEST 84TH STREET, Oklahoma City, OK
Caring44416050: "I had a good friend that was there. The care was very slow. He could not get help, he had bathroom problems that he was embarrassed by because he couldn't control them, he couldn't get help with it, and I was not impressed with Grace at al... (read more)

The Fountains at Canterbury Health Center

1400 Northwest 122nd St, Oklahoma City, OK
MissYouMom1: "Care for my mother started out fine. Over time the staff turned over and care diminished. Concerned for other patients as the staff is overworked. "

Meadowlake Estates

959 Southwest 107th Street, Oklahoma City, OK
drogers_usa: "I admitted my mother to this facility August 6, 2015. On the 15th they had to file an Incident Report when we found a “grab and yank” handprint on her upper left arm. On the 19th they had to file another report when we found her left leg... (read more)

Grace Living Center-northwest O K C

3233 Northwest 10Th, Oklahoma City, OK
A GrievingBosslady: "If you can find another place for your loved one, please do so. Unfortunately I had to place my father in this facility and one of the nurses was so rude and uncaring that it was rediculous. When I went to the administration to complain,... (read more)

Windsor Hills Nursing Center

2416 NORTH ANN ARBOR, Oklahoma City, OK
Lollie: "Windsor Hills Nursing Center took very good care of my husband. They served three meals a day, and they furnished everything. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They did have activities, but he didn't participate. They need to i... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oklahoma City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 91 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Oklahoma City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 40 nursing homes communities in the Oklahoma City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.