Nursing Homes in Muskogee County

10 Communities

Grace Living Center-muskogee

4717 WEST OKMULGEE, Muskogee, OK
1 review
love 1: "the staff and the residents are great to work with "

Brentwood Extended Care

841 N 38th Street, Muskogee, OK
1 review
Frank: "My father-in-law is at Brentwood. They have a piano, a TV, a computer room, puzzle table, walking paths out in the back, plus gardens and chickens. They serve three meals a day. They're doing his medication and transportation to doctors' visits."

Broadway Manor Nursing Home

1622 East Broadway, Muskogee, OK
1 review
JL: "Broadway Manor Nursing Home is all in one level, the ground level, and it has three wings. The people I've dealt with who work there are all just really nice people to deal with. Like anything else, it has a few problems, or glitches. I've noticed that sometimes there are too many people taking care of one person. Let's say my mom has a problem and tells a staff member, but that person couldn't solve the problem and says, "Okay, I'll tell so and so who needs to solve it." An... (read more)

Fort Gibson Nursing Home

205 EAST POPLAR, Fort Gibson, OK
1 review
Kelr: "Fort Gibson Nursing Home is located in Fort Gibson, Oklahoma. My grandmother stayed the last year of her life there. I made sure to visit her every day to visit and to check on her. During my visits I was greeted with a very kind front desk staff member. If there was ever a problem they would either call or let me know as soon as I walked in. They always seem to be keeping an eye on her and if they thought there maybe a problem with her medicine they would let me know they ... (read more)

Pleasant Valley Health Care Center

1120 ILLINOIS, Muskogee, OK
1 review
Charles: "We visited Pleasant Valley, but we didn't get to see the apartments. They gave us a pamphlet which included the type of rooms they had. They have pull cords in the room, and water and trash is included in the fee. The food is not included in the monthly fee, so you have to pay extra for that. We'll be bringing our own furniture."

Haskell Care Center

405 S Choctaw Ave, Haskell, OK
$$$$
workhorse: "My mother's roomate mentioned how the nurses in the facility placed my mom on the ground and told the other nurses that she (my mother) would be fine there. The Muskogee EMSA just came and picked my mom up to take her to the hospital to get further evaluated and the EMSA mentioned they came out 2 days earlier for my mom and no one from the Care Center notified a family member (myself), who is POA. Nor did the Care Center have any documentation on the incidents. The EMSA a... (read more)

York Manor Nursing Home

500 SOUTH YORK, Muskogee, OK
$$$$
apple123: "My loved one was dying and outside his room the staff was making lots of noise on their break.Roaches were evergwhere and a nurse there came in and pointed out that my loved one didnt have long to live and was rude.Dont put your family here. "

Countryside Estates

HIGHWAY 64 EAST, Warner, OK

Eastgate Village Retirement Center

3500 HASKELL BLVD, Muskogee, OK

Muskogee Nursing Center

602 NORTH M STREET, Muskogee, OK
$$$$
Muskogee Nursing Home is a long term care provider located in Muskogee Oklahoma. They provide both skilled and unskilled care as well as rehabilitation services. The home includes numerous amenities such as complimentary WiFi internet, computers for residents to use, wonderful food and constant activities to keep your loved one healthy and connected. Please contact Muskogee Nursing Home for more information on how we can help your loved one!

At A Glance

Muskogee County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 10 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $144 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Muskogee County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Muskogee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Muskogee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.