Nursing Homes in Logan County

4 Communities

Willow Creek Health Care

2300 West Noble, Guthrie, OK
1 review
Vicki42: "Willow Creek Health Care is clean. They're professional and very friendly. They have all kinds of activities during the week. They have good food, and they have area where they can go outside. I know my mom is being taken care of, so that's my biggest thing. I'm very pleased with Willow Creek. They have been very helpful with me. We had never done anything like this before, and we had no clue what we were doing, but they helped us through the whole thing. "

Golden Age Nursing Home of Guthrie

419 EAST OKLAHOMA, Guthrie, OK
$$$$
Judy95520150: "My mother-in-law has been at Golden Age. I observed the staff was helpful, very quick to respond to her, and she just thought they were wonderful. She used to work in a nursing home for many years and she did bookkeeping, and somehow they let her think she was helping them with the bookkeeping. She never really did something I don’t know if they let her hang around, or if it wasjust all in her head. Everybody was really sweet about it. I like that it she had a private area.... (read more)

Colonial Estates

2219 WOODLAWN, Guthrie, OK

Crescent Care Center

208 EAST SANDERSON STREET, Crescent, OK

At A Glance

Logan County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 4 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $6,090 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Logan County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Logan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Logan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.