Nursing Homes in Le Flore County

6 Communities

Pocola Nursing Home

200 HOME STREET, Pocola, OK
$$$$
Larry3: "The nursing home is clean, the residents are well taken care of, even to the extent of having birthday parties for the resident and parties so the residents have something to do "

Spiro Nursing Home

401 SOUTH MAIN, Spiro, OK
$$$$
Hawk1: "At first I was very skeptical, as I am for most assisted living facilities. With a decent reputation and suggestions from friends as well as employees of the facility I was crucial in making the choice to place my relative here. Initially I had a bit of trouble, but it was to be expected with the advanced case that he suffered from, so I was not thrown off. There was but one incident, a laundry dispute, which mostly took place between the staff and my then fiance. After the ... (read more)

Heavener Nursing Home

1501 CLAYTON AVENUE, Poteau, OK

Vista Nursing Home

114 WEST 2ND STREET, Heavener, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Le Flore County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Le Flore County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Le Flore County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.