Nursing Homes in Jackson County

3 Communities

English Village Manor

1515 Canterbury Blvd, Altus, OK
1 review
mskelli326: "My grandmother was a resident of English Village for approximately 4 years. We had to put her here because she had alzheimers and was not able to care for herself any longer. I have lived in Altus, Oklahoma for over 30 years so I knew that English Village was the best nursing home in town for her needs. The staff was very attentive, extremely caring and the facilities were kept immacutely. We wanted the best for my grandmother in her final years and she met some great friend... (read more)

Plantation Village Assisted Living Center

2610 Cedar Creek Drive, Altus, OK
$$$$
not fit: "Poorly managed. Residents are moved to different area of facility with out proper notice or documentation. Resident left facility to go to Doctor appointment and when she returned all her things had been moved. Skilled unit has over worked and under appreciated. Nurses. Towels are like old bar rags. As said. " poorly managed " "

Jackson County Memorial Hospital, Snf

1200 EAST PECAN, Altus, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.