Nursing Homes in Grove

3 Communities

Grove Nursing Center

1503 WEST HAR-BER ROAD, Grove, OK
$$$$
Anonymous: "My husband's cousin is at Grove Nursing Center. He wants to go there. The rooms are very room and very clean. The staff is friendly and very good. The food is good. They give them choices each day of what they can get. There are all kinds of activities going on every day. When I was there, they were doing bingo and puzzles. They also have a small library section that has books and magazines."

Betty Ann Nursing Center

1400 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Grove, OK
1 review
Rocky885081: "I would not place my mother in Betty Ann Nursing Center. My impression was very poor because of the atmosphere and the smell. They need to improve on overall cleanliness. The tour was kind of matter-of-fact, it wasn't a friendly environment, and it's like they didn't have time for me so I moved on. The facility was kind of old, and they need to do an overall remodel. "

Grand Lake Villa

103 HAR-BER ROAD, Grove, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grove area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Grove area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Grove area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.