Nursing Homes in Enid

9 Communities

Golden Oaks Nursing Center

5801 NORTH OAKWOOD ROAD, Enid, OK
1 review
JYB1992: "Golden Oaks is such a superior place to retire. It has everything you need: a pool, food court, tennis courts, even a massage parlour. It's simply the best. My grandmother received excellent service from the employees and always got a warm meal delivered to her door at dinner and lunch time. Breakfast was in the food court and she is satisfied with the quality of the foos. "

The Commons

301 SOUTH OAKWOOD ROAD, Enid, OK
1 review
BillMason3: "Facilities and amenities appeared to be above average. There seemed to be a large range in the standards and practices for many wings. I observed neglect in multiple cases. Exercises and physical therapies were great. My loved one was treated well there for the most part. They may have been understaffed. Food options were good. They had good visiting areas for guests. My Grandma was there for a good period of time and she spent time in an apartment style living area. This re... (read more)

Highland Park Manor

1410 WEST WILLOW ROAD, Enid, OK
$$$$
Rhonda34: "I visited my mother in Highland Park Manor. It is unclean, unkept, and overall, has poor service and poor care. The staff is overworked, and the facility is understaffed. The rooms are very small and kept as neat as possible, but it's very old fashioned. They need to hire more help because their help is overworked. "

Enid Senior Care - A Wellness Community

410 NORTH 30TH STREET, Enid, OK
1 review
PatsyIylo: "Again, dirty and not well managed. I was on a feeding tube so I can't say anything about the food. I do know the funds are not managed well and they had to send me to the hospital for a new feeding tube since they clogged mine. They hold hamburger fries in their courtyard where the residents can watch, but residents are not allowed to join the fun - it is for staff personnel only. "

Integris Bass Baptist Health Center

1409 NORTH 17TH STREET, Enid, OK

Garland Road Nursing & Rehab Center

1404 North Garland Road, Enid, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Enid area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Enid area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Enid area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.