Nursing Homes in Creek County

7 Communities

The Gardens

1165 SOUTH BRENNER ROAD, Sapulpa, OK
$$$$
Karen119291450: "The sales director at The Gardens was very pleasant, and very informative. They showed me a single room with a separate bathroom. They looked adequately staffed. I was impressed, but they had a waiting list. The rates were reasonable. "

Rainbow Health Care Community

111 E Washington Ave, Bristow, OK
1 review
Mini1: "My grandmother was a resident at this facility. Outside appearance was well maintained however the inside was not quite what I expected. As with most nursing home facilities there was a very pungent odor of urine. The facility was kept clean and neat. As for staffing, there always seemed to be a shortage of both licensed nurses and aides. When visiting, I would spend several hours with my grandmother. During this time you were compelled to watch the occurances in the f... (read more)

Arbor Village

102 EAST LINE, Sapulpa, OK

Ranch Terrace Nursing Home

1310 EAST CLEVELAND, Sapulpa, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Creek County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Creek County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Creek County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.