Nursing Homes in Wauseon

3 Communities

Fulton Manor Nursing & Rehab C

723 SOUTH SHOOP AVENUE, Wauseon, OH
1 review
HuntCV: "From the little time I have spent at Fulton Manor, I have come to the conclusion that it is a very pleasant and comfortable place. Although I have only spent a short time there when visiting a longtime friend, I am always pleased by the care that is taking place. The staff seem to know what they are doing, and seem to enjoy the work that they participate in. The residents also seem to like the staff, and I know that my friend who lives there has no complaints about the care ... (read more)

Heartland of Wauseon

303 W LEGGETT ST, Wauseon, OH

fairlawn haven

407 E LUTZ RD, Archbold, OH
$$$$
Jack's Mom: "We just returned from a multi-day visit with a family member who is a resident in the Special Care Unit at Fairlawn Haven. Our family member has been a resident for almost a year and we have been delighted with the care of the staff in the unit where she is. Of course, there has been a transition period between independent living and the "group home" situation that becomes necessary at some point. The staff at Fairlawn have been understanding and supportive from day one and ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wauseon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wauseon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Wauseon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.