Nursing Homes in Toledo

30 Communities

Swan Creek Retirement Village

5916 Cresthaven Ln, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Swan Creek Retirement Village is located in Toledo and easily accessible from I-80 or I-475. Tucked away on 34 acres of wooded land with ponds and walking trails, residents and their families rave about the beautiful landscape and surroundings. Residents are pleased with the many activities to choose from, including yoga, walking trips to Metropark, Bocce ball and line dancing. Family members praise the restaurant-style dining with a varied menu of delicious chef-prepared mea... (read more)

Sunset House

4020 INDIAN RD, Toledo, OH
$$$$
From restaurant-style food to wish lists, residents and visitors praise the Sunset House as a wonderful place for seniors to reside during their golden years. This amazing facility offers many activities such as walks along the pond and games that encourage social interaction. Amenities include comfortable living and dining areas along with fun activities in the city of Toledo, such as shopping, eateries and a casino. This gorgeous community is located close to medical servic... (read more)

Liberty Nursing Center of Toledo

2005 ASHLAND AVENUE, Toledo, OH
1 review
DagnyGiga: "The staff at Liberty Nursing Center of Toledo are all part of the care team for the residents, that from the janitor to the director. Everyone is involved with the residents and they believe in promoting participation in care from their clients. The approach is both mind body and soul. Residents are offered various activities which will help them achieve that goal such as religious services for those who are not able to attend church, bingo and many more. Liberty is located ... (read more)

Oakleaf Village of Toledo

4220 N Holland Sylvania Rd, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Oakleaf Village of Toledo is a tranquil facility located on the edge of Wildwood Preserve Metro Park in Sylvania, Ohio. Residents enjoy beautiful kitchens, indoor sunrooms and an inviting fireplace in the lobby. Patients with dementia are catered to individually with community activities and meal times. Additionally, residents and their family members often express gratitude for the efforts of the kind and attentive caregivers on site. The Oakleaf Village community provides c... (read more)

Merit House Senior Community

4645 Lewis Ave, Toledo, OH
$$$$
workingformom: "We were very concerned when told our mother needed to moved to assisted living and even more so when we started visiting the facilities that accepted Medicaid. However, we are so pleased with Merit House, the staff and the attention they give her. The facility is clean and is continually being updated. She has a beautiful room. The staff is amazing caring for her as if she were their relative. I cannot recommend enough this facility. "

Harborside at Point Place

6101 N SUMMIT ST, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Harborside at Point Place is an assisted living facility in the northeast corner of Toledo, located near the Ohio-Michigan border and enjoying close proximity to the meeting point of Maumee River and Lake Erie. Family members highly recommend the facility for the excellent rehabilitation and skilled nursing care provided by friendly, compassionate staff, and they attest to their loved-ones’ improvement and overall pleasant experience. Residents feel comfortable and happy with... (read more)

Darlington Nursing & Rehab Cen

2735 DARLINGTON RD, Toledo, OH
1 review
brutus1: "I used to drive ambulette (wheelchair transportation) for a private ambulance company. In doing this, I visited this facility numerous times. The facility was always clean and smelled nice. This is a Jewish home for the aged. I think it is neat that they have this facility for people of the same religion. The residents all seem very happy and very well taken care of. I have also heard good things about the homes rehabilitation / physical therapy program. The staff / n... (read more)

Heatherdowns Rehab & Residenti

2401 CASS RD, Toledo, OH
1 review
Barbara E.: "My dad was in Heatherdowns Center on two different occasions. I actually liked them for my dad until they sent him out to the doctor for his follow-up surgical appointment in the mid of winter. It was 10-below and he was without a coat, shoes, or a shirt, just a thin blanket. That was downright unforgivable as far as I was concerned. What happened was the night before, I brought all of his belongings so that he could put those things on for his appointment, but when I arrive... (read more)

Laurels of Toledo Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitati

1011 Byrne Road, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Mimi W: "If looking for care for your loved ones be very careful when choosing this facility. They have gone downhill BIG time. Sadly A LOT of the staff are inconsiderate, rude, and OFTEN express their frustration in caring for their patients. Heartbreaking to see this with my own eyes let alone happening with my own Mother who has dimentia. The facility cleanliness is ALWAYS an issue. The food selection/portion size is a joke. They constantly have the same food and it's as if they a... (read more)

Fairview Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

4420 SOUTH AVENUE, Toledo, OH
$$$$
pup77: "Facility was chosen because of location. Good thing it was close. On two occasions during my husband's stay I had to rush over in the middle of the night to help my husband. His needs were not being met and he couldn't find his call button. On both occasions I finally got them to let me . in and rushed to his room to assist him myself. His call button was out of his reach and generally put there by staff even after numerous complaints He was yelled at and treated with disres... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Toledo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Toledo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 nursing homes communities in the Toledo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.