Nursing Homes in Marion County

7 Communities

Community Care and Rehabilitation

175 Community Drive, Marion, OH
$$$$
ramonakay: "The worst Facility I have ever been into in my life. The smell every time is repulsing and makes you want to vomit. Unfortunately my sister is stuck there at this time. The place needs to be shut down!! Her care is horrific and I wouldn't take my dog there."

Heartland of Marion

400 BARKS ROAD WEST, Marion, OH
$$$$
cforeman: "My Mother is Phyllis. The people are so gentle and respectful of her. Tonight when they were putting her to bed. I watched, she winked at them. That means she is Happy. Thank you so much, it sends bubbles of relief and happiness in my heart, they are true Earth Angels. Thank you, thank you, thank you. My heart is so full of gratitude. "

Partners of Marion Care and Rehabilitation Center

524 JAMES WAY, Marion, OH
$$$$
Jim13: "After my mother was discharged at the hospital, she was not able to go home because she had special needs. She stayed at Partners of Marion Care and Rehabilitation Center. Outwardly, the place looked all good. But it was different once she became a resident. The rooms were dark and small. The atmosphere was not cheery at all. Since my mom was incontinent at first, her soiled diapers were just left in her room and were not discarded properly. Also they did not bathe her frequ... (read more)

Marion Manor Nursing Home

195 EXECUTIVE DR, Marion, OH
1 review
Jim13: "I visited Marion Manor Nursing Home Inc when I worked as a youth leader. It was an old facility. The atmosphere was bright and cheery. The staff were friendly. They did a great job at keeping the place clean. There were also activities available. "

Morningview Pointe

677 MARION CARDINGTON ROAD W, Marion, OH
1 review
Jim13: "Morningview Pointe was a very old place. It was not well-maintained. When I visited, I felt sad when I walked inside. It was small and congested. There was not enough space for the residents to move around. Cleanliness should be improved. The place should have more open spaces and should be tidied up "

Marion Pointe

409 BELLFONTAINE AVENUE, Marion, OH
1 review
casie1124: "My experience was a one of under staffing. There were several times it took literally hours to speak with a nurse. On several occasions my uncle would be need attending to and not receive it for a very long period of time. When I brought up my concerns with the nurse in charge I was treated rudely. Having volunteered at nursing homes before I was fully aware this wasn't normal or acceptable. I had to go to his doctor, and the owner of the facility before I got any helpful in... (read more)

Harding Pointe

340 OAK STREET, Marion, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Marion County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Marion County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.