Nursing Homes in Huron County

8 Communities

Gaymont Nursing Center

66 NORWOOD AVE, Norwalk, OH
$$$$
norwalknative: "The staff at Gaymont treat residents like family. Such a great facility!"

The Laurels of New London

204 W Main Street, New London, OH
$$$$
Lisa225203: "The Laurels is very small; there aren’t very many beds -- maybe 50 at the most -- and the staff has been very good. They take more time and seemed more caring. It seems very clean, and I am very happy with it. I think they’ve done really well with my dad. He plays bingo and cards, and they have an ice cream social every once in a while and music. The dining area was very nice, but he doesn’t care for the food as he is a very picky eater, but it looks good to me. "

Bellevue Care Center

1 Audrich Square, Bellevue, OH
1 review
Katherine: "I had a good stay at Bellevue Care Center. The caregivers were attentive. The physical and occupational therapy were every day. The people were very good, very nice and had good humor but took their work seriously. I had a single bed, and the room was nice. They came and cleaned every day and even got me an air mattress for my bed."

The Willows at Willard

1050 Neal Zick Road, Willard, OH
$$$$
Disappointed with Facility: "My grandma was here for a year. Many times she would wait 20 minutes or longer to go to the bathroom. In the end she couldn't chew solid foods but they would still being her a tray of food with items such as Salisbury steak or chicken. They didn't offer to assist her, never brought her fresh water except once a day. On her final evening she was very uncomfortable and the Dr had ordered morphine but the nurse never even brought that and said she would have to wait until morni... (read more)

Hillside Acres

196 W Main St , Norwalk, OH

Willard Healthcare Center

1050 NEAL ZICK ROAD, Willard, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Huron County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Huron County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Huron County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.