Nursing Homes in Highland County

5 Communities

Hearth & Care at Greenfield

238 SOUTH WASHINGTON STREET, Greenfield, OH
1 review
amusic: "My brother was here after the surgery that was suppose to make him better. So he was placed here to recover,but he got worse instead and did not make it. While he was getting so much worse and getting closer to his passing, the staff was so very kind, generous and helpful, never did I see or smell any bad odors that I have at other skilled care facilities. I am considering moving to Ohio from KY so I can place my brother that was hit by a drunk driver to stay until he goes t... (read more)

Laurels of Hillsboro

175 CHILLICOTHE AVENUE, Hillsboro, OH
$$$$
Jeremiah1: "The staff was always really nice and seemed to treat the residents well and respectively. It had an open yard, always something going on for the residents to be envolved with if they want. "

Heartland of Hillsboro

1141 NORTHVIEW DRIVE, Hillsboro, OH
$$$$
joansdaughter2: "I feel Heartland is the best place we could have found for our mother, who suffers from dementia. ALL OF THE STAFF genuinely care for her well-being and are always in touch with us for even the slightest change of anything. Sure they are understaffed, but so many people are just too darn lazy to work, so you can't hold the facility liable for that fact. All the nurses and aides alike treat our mother like she was their own. She is always clean, has water at the ready to ... (read more)

Crestwood Nursing Center

141 WILLETTSVILLE PIKE, Hillsboro, OH

Edgewood Manor of Greenfield I

850 NELLIE STREET, Greenfield, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Highland County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Highland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Highland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.