Nursing Homes in Elyria

yr

Wesleyan Village

807 WEST AVE, Elyria, OH
$$$$
Caring101928950: "My wife just came back from Wesleyan for two months for rehab. I’m happy with it, and my wife was happy with it. The place is clean. The people are very helpful and very nice to us. There were no problems in communication. "

Life Care Center of Elyria

1212 SOUTH ABBE ROAD, Elyria, OH

St Mary of the Woods

35755 DETROIT ROAD, Avon, OH
$$$$
A new and different option for area seniors, St. Mary of the Woods offers an exciting, complete retirement lifestyle in an inspirational setting. Ideally situated on 23 wooded acres in a thriving area of Avon, Ohio, this special community features everything you need to enjoy life on your own terms, at your own pace. With a host of spectacular services and amenities available on campus, you don't have to go far to find plenty of exciting things to do. However, it's also nice ... (read more)

Westlake Healthcare Center

4000 CROCKER ROAD, Westlake, OH
1 review
patricia223782: "My brother is in Westlake Rehab & Nursing Center. He told me he liked the place. He doesn't like the food, but he likes everything else. For him, it's not that tasty, but it looks healthy. The place is very clean, and they take the residents out to activities which was great. They have several levels of care."

Center Ridge Nursing Home

38600 Center Ridge Road, North Ridgeville, OH
$$$$
DeeMarie1995: "My parent are residents. They have physical and mental restrictions. They are treated very well by the staff and are happy. There is great communication between doctor ,staff and myself. Mom & Dad are treated as though they are family. i am at peace knowing that they are well taken care of.Thank You- O'Neill."

The Gardens of French Creek at Avon Oaks Caring Community

37800 FRENCH CREEK RD, Avon, OH
1 review
Paula2: "The facility is clean, staff are friendly, competent, and effectively communicate with family members in relation to the progression or deterioration of the patient or resident. Staff does well with documenting details in terms of patient care or injury and do not restrain nor over-medicate uncooperative individuals. They allow residents as much freedom as possible while still ensuring their well-being is not over-looked. Several residential rooms allow for individuals to ha... (read more)

Golden Acres Lorain Co Nursing

45999 NORTH RIDGE ROAD, Amherst, OH
1 review
rjsmith: "They treat my grandma well at the facility. She can move about as she likes and they have alot of activities to keep her busy. The staff is wonderful and is always helping everyone get around and to where they need to go. She always has good things to say about the food there as well when we visit. They have a beautiful landscape as well. We often go outside during our visits as they have a large amount of property. There is a gazebo with chairs and tables out in front and a... (read more)

Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

1130 TOWER BLVD, Lorain, OH
$$$$
Caring4evr: "I would give it zero stars if I could. They treat their patients like "meal tickets" and refuse to let them leave even if they are capable. If they have state/government issued health insurance they hold it over their patients heads threatening to have their insurance canceled if they leave. My mother is there currently and they are not keeping me informed, they are making decisions with my aunt even though I'm her next of kin. The STNA's are caring but the doctors/practitio... (read more)

Good Samaritan Nursing Home In

32900 DETROIT RD, Avon, OH
$$$$
nursing hole: "Honestly this place is a disgusting, filthy, mess. There are mice and other rodents, there are roaches. The housekeeping is a joke! They only clean what the eye can see when u walk in a room and sometimes not even that.some good caring aides and nurses but most of them ha e attitudes and act like you are bothering them. You can telk the ones that are only there to get paid. Saw alot of workers on their phones and even saw a male nurse slap a aide of her butt. She was humilia... (read more)

Northridge Health Center

35990 WESTMINSTER AVE, North Ridgeville, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elyria area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Elyria area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Elyria area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.