Nursing Homes in Delaware

5 Communities

Ohio Living Sarah Moore

26 North Union Street, Delaware, OH
$$$$
sarah-1: "I have worked for many retirement homes before and sarah moore is THE BEST I have ever come across. They treat their patients and residents like royalty. They are treated with the outmoset respect. I would def. trust sarah moore facilty with my family."

Willow Brook Christian Village

100 Willow Brook Way, South, Delaware, OH
$$$$
elesis98: "My grandmother went to Cherith after having a stroke. This place is amazing!! We highly recommend it. My grandmother felt well cared for and she felt like she mattered. Every staff member made her feel at home. This place is wonderful and a true gem! "

Arbors at Delaware

2270 WARRENSBURG ROAD, Delaware, OH
$$$$
Pamela: "My sister is a resident of the Arbors, and she's doing well. They have enough activities, and I see a lot of people doing them. Her room is shared, a nice size, and clean. She's by a window. The food is good. They have some nice meals, and she can choose something different if she doesn't like it."

Delaware Court

4 NEW MARKET DR, Delaware, OH
$$$$
happyhealthy: "My mother stayed at this nursing home after her back surgery. She was there for about two weeks. She received therapy which did a tremendous job getting her stronger and safe to return home. All of the nursing staff were very kind and caring. When I had questions they were there and supportive. It was a very family like environment and I couldn't have asked for better care for my mother. It didn't have a bad odor like most facilities I've visited. It was clean and the food w... (read more)

Wintersong Village of Delaware

478 S SANDUSKY ST, Delaware, OH

At A Glance

Delaware area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 5 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $8,120 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Delaware area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Delaware area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Delaware area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.