Nursing Homes in Defiance

3 Communities

Laurels Of Defiance The

1701 S Jefferson Ave, Defiance, OH
$$$$
kodi06: "Overall I think this is one of the best homes in Defiance. With the exception of a few, the care providers are very friendly and patient. They keep the facility clean and there's rarely an odor. The food seems pretty good. Only problem I have is that several things have disappeared from my mother's room, even though I put her name and/or initials on everything. "

Brookview Healthcare Center

214 HARDING STREET, Defiance, OH
1 review
rschweitzer: "My mother receives excellent care at Brookview. When I call with questions or concerns, they are addressed. The fact that one nurse has worked there something like 29 years says it all. She's the best, and my mama is fortunate to have the nurses I have met. "

Twin Rivers Care and Rehabilitation Center

395 HARDING STREET, Defiance, OH
$$$$
nah1: "This place is ok. I had a friend there. I came in and the hallways smelled like urine. The food was cold and barely cooked. Residents seem to be be complaining about the food all the time. No one seems to care. The nursing care is ok. They do not care for the residents as much as they should. Residents personal hygiene is not top priority. Some of the staff seem like its like a hassel to have to work with the staff. Not all staff is like this but majority are. I think the p... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Defiance area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Defiance area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Defiance area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.