47 Nursing Homes in Columbus, OH

Also serving communities of Upper Arlington.

The Forum at Knightsbridge

4590 Knightsbridge Boulevard, Columbus, OH
The Forum at Knightsbridge offers compassionate senior care in Columbus, OH. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide ... (read more)

2013

Wesley Glen

5155 NORTH HIGH STREET, Columbus, OH
Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Monthly Fee Plan also available (Price higher Monthly Fee)

Crown Pointe Care Center

1850 CROWN PARK COURT, Columbus, OH
Geary: "Crown Pointe has very good service. I’ve been to 5 or 6 nursing homes through the years, and they’re probably the best out of them. The staff was good; the PT, aides, and social worker were also good. They have pretty good food. "

Willow Brook Christian Home

55 LAZELLE RD, Columbus, OH
Steve: "My mom is a resident of Willow Brook Christian Home. Our experience so far has been wonderful. The layout and the people are wonderful. We have nothing negative to say at all. They're very caring and take really good care of my mom. They c... (read more)

Wexner Home Care

1151 College Avenue, Columbus, OH
kaltschuld: "The rehabilitation floor: Not the place it once was. Dirty, tired and very poor patient care. My relative has been moved to a much better facility. I would not take my worst enemy there. "

Yorkland Park Care Center

1425 Yorkland Road, Columbus, OH
mmashburn: "The staff at this facility, particularly the nurses and social workers, are so kind to the patients and treat them with dignity. I am especially familiar with the Four Winds (mental health) and Shari's Place (dementia) units. The staff r... (read more)

Minerva Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

5460 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, OH
Carebear2: "Although parking was a pain, the staff was very nice which made up for that. The facility had a pleasant atmosphere. The walls were nice and bright. Staffing really cared about the well being of the patients and the patients families. The ... (read more)

Whetstone Rehabilitation Center

3710 OLENTANGY RIVER ROAD, Columbus, OH
Whetstone Rehabilitation Center is located directly across from the Riverside Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, offering a convenient choice for patients looking for short-term rehabilitation, and it is readily accessible from Route 315. Visitors... (read more)

New Albany Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living

5691 Thompson Road, Columbus, OH
Carol85251650: "My mom-in-law is at New Albany Gardens and Care Center just last February. It's an excellent facility and very clean. The people take great care of her and she likes everyone there. They keep us informed on what's going on. She also likes ... (read more)

Columbus Alzheimer Care Center

700 Jasonway Avenue, Columbus, OH

2013

ABACO REHABILITATION AND NURSING FACILITY

740 CANONBY PLACE, Columbus, OH
johnnycc: "I visited Abaco Rehabilitation And Nursing Facility, to visit an old mentor of mine. He had to be the youngest man in the home. In his mid Forties . The reason he was there is because he had liver cancer. His cancer had spread so bad that ... (read more)

Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center

3000 Bethel Road, Columbus, OH
Bwolford: "Both my parents have spent time at Mayfair receiving rehabilitation. The care was top notch and the staff is very friendly. Both my parents were very happy with their stay at Mayfair. Would highly recommend this facility."

First Community Village Healthcare Center

1801 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, Columbus, OH
mary-ann073506: "First Community Village's layout is very good. They have a full slate of amenities from senior living through long term care, and they have social programs, a spa, swimming pool, and a dining room. My husband was at the healthcare wing for... (read more)

Westminster-thurber Community

717 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH
Westminster-thurber Community is conveniently located near Interstate 670 in Columbus, Ohio, just a short walk from Goodale Park and only blocks from a variety of casual dining restaurants. Family members are impressed with the facility's m... (read more)

Mother Angeline Mccrory Manor

5199 EAST BROAD STREET, Columbus, OH
selhadi7: "Very disappointed in this facility. My father was a patient here in the past and when I requested for transfer there, Sandy in admissions said that the facility would "probably not accept him" because he did not listen to "women's orders"... (read more)

Columbus West Park Nsg & Rehab

1700 HEINZERLING DRIVE, Columbus, OH
Carl14: "My mother is staying at Columbus West Park just down the street from me. We chose it because of its reputation. It's not the most glamorous place, but they have very caring staff and good food, and I feel that she is very safe. We personal... (read more)

Friendship Village Health Center

5757 PONDEROSA DRIVE, Columbus, OH
PC: "My mom stayed at Friendship Village for rehab. They have a beautiful facility for assisted and independent living. The only thing I disagreed with was their skilled nursing, which had everyone mixed together. They had memory care, long ter... (read more)

Worthington Christian Village

165 Highbluffs Blvd, Columbus, OH

Gardens of Scioto

433 Obetz Road Suite 200, Columbus, OH
Gardens of Scioto is a large, upscale facility located on the south side of Columbus, Ohio, about a mile from I-270 and 2 miles from the nearest major hospital. Family of residents often comment on the variety of activities available, inclu... (read more)

Highbanks Care Center

111 Lazelle Rd, Columbus, OH
kim426761: "I really liked Highbanks Care Center. It's very nice, personable, and smaller. The rooms weren't as updated, but they're still nice and had individual showers. There's a bird watching area inside of the building."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Columbus area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 72 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Columbus area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 47 nursing homes communities in the Columbus area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.