Nursing Homes in Columbiana

1899 GARFIELD RD, Columbiana, OH

Parkside Health Care Center

930 EAST PARK AVENUE, Columbiana, OH
$$$$
bbrandy717@aol.com: "I am the grandchild of a resident at Parkside. On 4/3/16 They had a fire alarm go off. I have never in my life see such mismanagement. Not one single employee followed the fire route posted on the wall. I personally was told not to use the nearest exit, I asked why and I was told " I don"t know".. NOW THAT'S PROFESSIONAL.. We have aides wandering around holding on to a fire extinguisher like it was her life gear! The poor residents were being tossed every which way. This... (read more)

Copeland Oaks

800 S 15TH Street, Sebring, OH
$$$$
Follow me,and discover Copeland Oaks. Centrally-located in between the Akron-Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown-Warren, and Pittsburgh metro areas, Copeland Oaks has the conveniences of city life, but the tranquility of the countryside. Originally the home of a flourishing 250 acre orchid near Sebring, Ohio, Copeland Oaks has been transformed into a non-profit Senior Living Community fostering the same attitude towards growth for its residents. Active adults aged 55 and over can... (read more)

Park Vista Retirement Community

1216 5th Ave, Youngstown, OH
$$$$
Park Vista Retirement Community is located in the north suburb of Youngstown, Ohio, right next to a well-maintained park and grove. Visitors speak highly of the enrichment programs at the facility that keep guests mentally active. Residents also love the dark wood paneling of Park Vista Retirement Community; the facility's interior resembles that of an old English tavern. Visitors are particularly impressed by larger units that consist of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two ... (read more)

Hampton Woods Nursing Center

1525 EAST WESTERN RESERVE ROAD, Poland, OH
$$$$
Sue106352950: "First of all, Hampton Woods Nursing Center was clean, and it was beautiful and family friendly. When my mother was there for nursing, my grandchildren were more than welcome, and there were things for them to do. It was just like a little village. It was wonderful, and it was just excellent care, and everything was right there if you would need it, so this was the number one choice. Her room was very nice, it had a window with a beautiful view out into the woods, it was clea... (read more)

Beeghly Oaks

6505 Market Street, Boardman, OH
1 review
carlos r: "My mother was at this facility for rehab after her heart attack 2 month ago. She did amazing she was walking and back to herself in know time. The facility was clean , the staff was friendly and the nurses made her and myself feel like family. "

Heritage Manor

517 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, OH
1 review
Norton: "My late wife spent her last 22 months there, and I was there for 2 weeks of orthopedic post-operative rehabilitation after surgery. Overall care was compassionate, concerned, and outstanding by all from the executive director, nurses, aides, rehabilitation and recreational staff, and the medical director. Even the food was excellent. I recommend this place with no reservations. "

Meridian Arms Living Center

650 S MERIDIAN ROAD, Youngstown, OH
1 review
Meridian Arms Living Center, a small community of 70 rooms, is nestled in a huge wooded area of Youngstown, Ohio, and is located close to Mill Creek Metro Park. Not far from the downtown area, it has easy access to major interstates. The facility provides assisted living services as well as nursing home care. The warm and inviting atmosphere is maintained by a staff that treats the residents like family. At Meridian Arms Living Center, the individual units, some of which look... (read more)

Nentwick Convalescent Home

500 SELFRIDGE STREET, East Liverpool, OH
1 review
gardner123: "I, Mr. Gardner, once was a resident of Nentwick Care Center of East Liverpool Ohio. August 2013-August 2014 battling cancer.The care and understanding I got from the staff was one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. So whom it may concern, I recommend Nentwick Care. "

Oasis Center For Rehab And Healing

850 East Midlothian Blvd, Youngstown, OH
1 review

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Columbiana area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Columbiana area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 47 nursing homes communities in the Columbiana area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.