Nursing Homes in Clinton County

7 Communities

Ohio Living Cape May

175 Cape May Drive, Wilmington, OH
$$$$
Refund Plans: 100% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance for 50 mos. (Price: Lower Monthly Fee). Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Continental Manor Nurs and Rehabilitation Center

820 EAST CENTER STREET, Blanchester, OH
1 review
FrequentVisitor: "My visits to this facility were bi-weekly. My great-grandmother was well cared for. She was always clean, her room was immaculate and her diet was strictly adhered to. The nurses were kind and caring, always ready to do what was needed to make my great-grandmother stay healthy. The nurse's aides were not so wonderful. I always felt like they didn't really care for the patients, as if they were trying to keep from forming emotional attachments. In my opinion the administratio... (read more)

Friendly Center

290 Prairie Avenue Office, Wilmington, OH
1 review
Aranda7892@yahoo.com: "My grandmother and grandfather lived separately at this facility for many years. Way back when my grandmother worked at this facility so I got a look at it from both views. The staff once were very caring and responded to emergencies quickly. However I notice a decrease in security. This facility is very large separated in 3 different buildings, there are usually only 3-5 nurses there at all times which in my opinion seems a bit of a small number. They don't really keep good... (read more)

Wilmington Nursing & Rehab

75 HALE STREET, Wilmington, OH
1 review
stephanie91: "This place is horrible. My father would push the call button and no one would come. The call button would shut off after so long and he would have to push it again. I found out that this place has been investigated by the state many times. I know they tried to give my dad his roommates medicine, And a resident had to call 0911 to get medical attention.i would only send a parent there if you wish they live their later years in misery. I got my dad out of there immediately aft... (read more)

Autumn Years Nursing Center

580 EAST WASHINGTON STREET, Sabina, OH

Blanchester Care Center

839 EAST CHERRY STREET, Blanchester, OH

Laurels Of Blanchester, The

839 Cherry Street, Blanchester, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clinton County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Clinton County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Clinton County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.