Nursing Homes in Circleville

1 review

Circleville Care and Rehabilitation Center

1155 Atwater Avenue, Circleville, OH
1 review
Jo Ann: "Circleville Center is a rest home not assisted living, so everybody is just booked in together. So many people are just sick, and others that have dementia really bad; it’s just not set up right, and there is not much going on. I just didn’t see that much entertainment of any kind. I think once in a while, a group called the lion dancers goes in, but I just didn’t see that much when I was there. The staff is overworked like most of them are when you have a rest home. I know ... (read more)

Brown Memorial Home

158 E MOUND ST, Circleville, OH

Logan Elm Health Care Center

370 TARLTON ROAD, Circleville, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Circleville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Circleville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Circleville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.