Nursing Homes in Cincinnati

83 Communities

Seasons

7300 Dearwester Drive, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Seasons is an assisted living, independent living and nursing facility located northeast of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, between Interstate 71 and Route 22. The Kenwood Towne Centre shopping district with clothing, electronics, restaurants, and other stores is located within a short drive. Guests and residents are impressed by the number of activities Seasons provide, from participating in Tai Chi, cooking, and gardening classes to religious services and off-site excursions. Th... (read more)
yr

Maple Knoll Village

11100 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Maple Knoll Village is located on a 54-acre campus in Springdale, Ohio. The beautiful and convenient location is close to multiple shopping centers, restaurants and Glenview golf course. Visitors love the flexible care options, from independent living to skilled nursing and hospice care. Residents enjoy all the amenities, including a well-appointed fitness center, indoor heated pool and on-site restaurant. They compliment the wide-range of activities, which include ... (read more)

Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

4320 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
reedj : "I recommend this facility for anyone looking for great customer service and a caring environment. My grandmother has been to the facility twice for rehabilitation and we are extremely happy with the services provided. She was very happy with the single person suites, which appeared recently renovated. The admission staff, therapist and nurses were a pleasure to deal with. "

Marjorie P. Lee Retirement Community

3550 Shaw Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Whether you’re looking for a senior retirement community boasting independent living or assisted living, or if a loved one needs Alzheimer’s care or rehabilitation, Marjorie P. Lee is a continuing care retirement community, located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood, that provides the comfortable and caring place you expect. It’s all right here if you need it. With consistently strong Medicare ratings for our care centers, high resident satisfaction ratings in state n... (read more)

Cottingham Retirement Community

3995 Cottingham Drive, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Cottingham is a part of the Deaconess Communities, a non-profit organization, and we’re proud to have all the benefits that go along with it. As a non-profit senior community, we are focused on you and not making huge profits. We’re comfortable placing all our effort on our residents and hiring a highly qualified staff. Cottingham Retirement Community offers everything under one roof for independent lifestyles, assisted living, rehabilitation, long term care and memory ... (read more)

The Atlantes

776-B Old State Route 74, Cincinnati, OH
1 review
Margaret228444: "My friend is at The Atlantes. It is very nice and very clean. They have private rooms and do not smell. My friend is very satisfied with it, and everything else seems to be pretty good and very well run. They have activities for everybody and seem to be pleasant people not just there for business. "

Sanctuary Pointe Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

11501 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
1 review
bambaw58: "The first two weeks that I was here, I was shell-shocked to say the least...I wasn't the nicest and I yelled the loudest. All I really wanted was to go home and not be in this pain, everyone here has gone out of their way to try to make me happy. My god they even got me an apple pie! I SO did not deserve that! All they've tried to do is to get me the help that I needed and I see this now and I'm so sorry for being so hateful. They have a top notch rehabilitation department... (read more)

Brookwood Retirement Community

12100 Reed Hartman Highway, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Caring353990: "Facility is not good for someone who has medical needs like my mother who had Alzheimers disease. They do not have enough help on the third floor where the Alzheimers patients are. If my sister and I did not visit she would not have been taken care of properly. Facility is only good for retirement only or rehabilitation. "

Christian Village at Mt. Healthy

8097 hamilton avenue, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Christian Village at Mt. Healthy is nestled in the heart of Cincinnati, near stores, restaurants and Winton Woods Park. Visitors remark on the clean, spacious apartments with kitchenettes and highlight the eight-acre property that features a pond, garden area, gazebo and walking trails. Residents appreciate the variety of activities such as bingo, exercising and art classes, in addition to shopping trips and movie nights. Family members comment on the beautiful dining room an... (read more)

Home at Taylor's Pointe

3464 SPRINGDALE ROAD, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
JewelsBuresh: " Excellent care and excellent staff a very welcome change ! "

At A Glance

Cincinnati area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 83 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $6,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cincinnati area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 152 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cincinnati area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 83 nursing homes communities in the Cincinnati area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.