Nursing Homes in Centerburg

3 Communities

Centerburg Pointe

4531 COLUMBUS ROAD, Centerburg, OH
$$$$
caringnurselpn: "I would not place a lived one here. If you care at all for a family member I bet you don't place them here. Smells horrible, they are never staffed, nurses are uncaring, residents are bullies, they accept residents who should not be in this facility. It's corporate owned and it's all about the money not patient care "

Heartland of Centerburg

212 FAIRVIEW AVENUE, Centerburg, OH

Bennington Glen Nursing & Reha

825 STATE ROUTE 61, Marengo, OH
1 review
Deb5: "We had my mom at Bennington Glen. The place is close to us and we know some people who worked there. The facility is nice. The staff are good and we liked them a lot. I think they are understaffed but other than that the people who do work there are very good. The facility itself is fairly new so it's well kept and well maintained. The rooms are small especially if you have two people in them. I think they could be a little bigger, but they are small. There is not a lot room... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Centerburg area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Centerburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Centerburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.