Nursing Homes in Canal Fulton

15 Communities

Jackson Ridge Rehab

7055 High Mill Avenue NW, Canal Fulton, OH
1 review
AreaPastor: "I know two people living at Jackson Ridge (Gaslite Villa) and they have nothing but good things to say about the service, the food, and the accommodations. As I went through there with my friend, we both concluded that it would be a good place. The facilities, food service, food quality, and attention that they give to the patients stood out to me. They offer a number of activities, so they have a variety. They have a chapel, and they do physical exercises with people who ne... (read more)

Chapel Hill Community

12200 Strausser Street NW, Canal Fulton, OH
$$$$
Doris H.: "I was treated very well. The meals were very good. The nurses, aides, and everyone treated me with respect. I recommend Chapel Hill to everyone because of their great care. "

Manorcare Health Services-barberton

85 THIRD STREET SE, Barberton, OH
$$$$
Located in northeast Ohio, Manorcare Health Services - Barberton is close to 3rd Street Southeast, Anna Dean Park and Summa Barberton Hospital: Family Practice. Residents are served meals that can be modified for dietary restrictions. They appreciate that substitutions are allowed and soups with sandwiches are always on the menu. Relatives say the friendly, knowledgeable staff provides excellent care and the facility is spotless. Community members can take part in gardening, ... (read more)

Green Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Ltd

708 Moore Road, Akron, OH
1 review
Debbie: "My father-in-law was at Green Village. They provided excellent care. His room was fantastic, very clean, and very neat. His therapy was excellent. They offered a lot of different things. The food was very good and very fresh. The staff was fantastic. Everything was topnotch. It's a new facility, it's in great shape, and every staff member was fantastic. It's a great facility. They have a beautiful outdoor area."

Meadow Wind Health Care Center

300 23RD STREET NE, Massillon, OH
$$$$
caring son2: "They have a lot of great stuff I could't get my mother to like a car show, yard sales, and the circus. The nursing care is excellent, and we have been very happy. The staff is easy to communicate with. "

Manorcare Hlth Svcs-belden Vil

5005 HIGBEE AVENUE NW, Canton, OH
$$$$
alalek: "My father in law is there. He is 92 years young. Very caring people work there. Excellent communication, attention to all older patients needs. Quick response, regardless of time you ask them. Thank you for all you nice people working there!"

Pebble Creek Nursing Home

670 JARVIS RD, Akron, OH
$$$$
Pebble Creek Nursing Home is located just south of Akron off of Interstate 77, allowing residents easy access to the shops and restaurants in the city. Recreational activities near the property include East Liberty Park, Miller Lake and Knapp Recreation Area, giving residents ample opportunities to get active and enjoy the outdoors. Residents and visitors enjoy the wide range of activities scheduled for residents, including concerts. The facility's nurses and physical therapi... (read more)

Pleasant View Health Care Center

401 Snyder Ave, Barberton, OH
$$$$
Haleshir: "My mom had to wait forever for her pain medication. After back surgery, she was supposed to recover and get PT. After a week, still no physical therapy. A woman in the room next to her fell out of bed and was screaming for help, so my mom had to put on her light to get someone to check. She heard the nurse cry out that there was blood! Cramped, tiny room with a roommate... And they allowed the roommate to keep the temperature at 80° and keep the tv on all night. They put my ... (read more)

Rose Lane Nursing and Rehabilitation

5425 High Mill Ave NW, Massillon, OH
$$$$
april17: "I spent 23 days in Rehab at Rose Lane in April, 2017 following a stroke on Feb. 27,2017 and a hospital stay. I found the operation to be disorganized and poorly run. The rehab portion was OK but quite short time-wise. That may be all that is covered by insurance so I have no problem with that. The meals they served were OK at best. Response to a request for assistance was very poor. Part of my treatment included an IV of an iron supplement which when finished sounded an ala... (read more)

The Laurels of Massillon

2000 SHERMAN CIRCLE NE, Massillon, OH
$$$$
Caring113290250: "The Laurels of Massillon was very good, very clean, very modern, up-to-date, and very upscale. It's in a country setting. The ones that showed me around were very pleasant and professional. I did not taste the food, but the dining facility was very nice, and the place was kept very clean. They offered outside activities, and they took them places. The staff was very friendly and very attentive to the needs of the residents. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Canal Fulton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Canal Fulton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the Canal Fulton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.