Nursing Homes in Cambridge

4 Communities

Cambridge Health and Rehab Center

1471 Wills Creek Valley Drive, Cambridge, OH
1 review
Dave Stanton: "This facility has the best care, clean rooms and a very positive staff. Their love for the patients/residents are far above any other facility of this type. Food was outstanding and the Admission Director as well as the other management team. I highly recommend this facility and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at ds8649@yahoo.com. They are more than a 5 star facility.... "

Astoria Place of Cambridge

8420 georgetown road, Cambridge, OH
$$$$
missq: "My mother is a resident of the assisted living portion of the facility. The staff is amazing and made her feel welcome from day one. She loves the activities and activity staff.Some days the food is delicious but other times just awful. You have the option to choose your meals so I suppose you would learn which meals to choose and when to order soup or a chef's salad.Her room is very spacious and the maintenance man has been very helpful. One drawback is no designated kitc... (read more)

Greystone Health and Rehabilitation Center of Cambridge

66731 Old Twenty One Road, Cambridge, OH

Beckett House at New Concord

1280 FRIENDSHIP DRIVE, New Concord, OH
$$$$
Sylviakail: "My Grandma was a resident at the Beckett House and I was impressed. Management and caretakers was very caring and friendly and grandma was well taking care off, Beckett House be my first choice if I ever need a rehab facility again. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cambridge area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cambridge area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Cambridge area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.