Nursing Homes in Blanchester

4 Communities

Continental Manor Nurs and Rehabilitation Center

820 EAST CENTER STREET, Blanchester, OH
1 review
FrequentVisitor: "My visits to this facility were bi-weekly. My great-grandmother was well cared for. She was always clean, her room was immaculate and her diet was strictly adhered to. The nurses were kind and caring, always ready to do what was needed to make my great-grandmother stay healthy. The nurse's aides were not so wonderful. I always felt like they didn't really care for the patients, as if they were trying to keep from forming emotional attachments. In my opinion the administratio... (read more)

Blanchester Care Center

839 EAST CHERRY STREET, Blanchester, OH

Laurels Of Blanchester, The

839 Cherry Street, Blanchester, OH

Pine Ridge Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

463 East Pike Street, Morrow, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Blanchester area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Blanchester area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Blanchester area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.