Nursing Homes in Beachwood

48 Communities

Menorah Park Adult Day Center

27100 Cedar Road, Beachwood, OH
$$$$
Caring97882750: "Menorah Park was good. The staff was good and caring. The room was clean, and the food was average. They have good activities, and I like the activities of the physical therapist there; it was good for my mother. "

Montefiore at Home

ONE DAVID N MYERS PARKWAY, Beachwood, OH
$$$$
upset patient : "Don't come here if you are on immunosuppressants medications. I came here for rehab after I broke my leg. I arrived at 1'30 pm and was told it can take 4 hours to get medications approved by the doctor then ordered and shipped from the pharmacy. I ham in 2 immunosuppressant meds after my kidney transplant surgery. I was told at 8:30 that the meds are on the way, but may no get here till 9:30 or 10pm. I have to take these meds by 9pm. At 10:30 still no meds. At midnigh... (read more)

Park East Care and Rehabilitation Center

3800 Park East Dr, Beachwood, OH
$$$$
Had enough park east: "The problem with this facility is the nursing staff/stnas/management. My mother was here and she always had a complaint with the aides and majority of the nurses. She would say the aides where rough demanded residents to go to bed when they wanted they couldn't stay up the aides always on their phones at the desk with some of the nurses creating drama and gossiping about one another. Everything was always late no one had any compassion what so ever. Nurses would not listen t... (read more)

Beachwood Pointe Care Center

23900 CHAGRIN BLVD, Beachwood, OH
$$$$
upset patient : "The worst experience of my life. Sent there for skilled nursing care after I fractured my leg. No vitals, medical care was given. I was told they needed to confirm med list with doctor and would take well over 4 hours. Basically the paramedic that transported me helped me in bed. The nurse put a pillow case on a pillow, thew it under my leg and left. Didn't ask if I needed the rest room or water, didn't even cover me. I had to buzz to get an STNA who pulled up the ove... (read more)
yr

Stratford Care and Rehabilitation

7000 Cochran Road, Glenwillow, OH
$$$$
Pkeyser: "I enjoyed my stay in the rehab area. Everyone was helpful and really did a great job getting me back home! "

The Greens Care and Rehabilitation

1575 Brainard Road, lyndhurst, OH
$$$$
Eileen734026: "Kindred Assisted Living is very nice and clean. So far, we’ve been very pleased with everything. If there’s a problem, the director sees to it quickly and fixes it. The food is good. "

Jennings

10204 Granger Road, Garfield Heights, OH

Mcgregor at Overlook

2187 OVERLOOK ROAD, Cleveland, OH
$$$$
Caring113923750: "My mom was in McGregor at their rehab at that time. The staff was great, very competent, and very helpful. The rooms were nice and decent. The dining room was really nice, and the food was good. There were activities, but I don't know exactly what they were. The security was very good, extremely well done. It was really good for my mom. "

Slovene Home For the Aged

18621 NEFF RD, Cleveland, OH
1 review
Monica148628: "Slovene Home For the Aged was very nice. The staff was friendly. The place was completely brand-new. It was for both assisted living and nursing care. It was nice, considering that if you can't live in assisted living anymore, you can just go to the other side for nursing. "

Cedarwood Plaza

12504 CEDAR ROAD, Cleveland, OH
$$$$
FW172: "The facility is very clean. The staff are friendly and from looking the meals served look good. It very good to see the upper level people out checking on things. They are also friendly."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beachwood area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Beachwood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 48 nursing homes communities in the Beachwood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.