Nursing Homes in Austintown

43 Communities

Briarfield Manor

461 SOUTH CANFIELD NILES ROAD, Austintown, OH
$$$$
Don554112: "I've been in Briarfield Manor for two years now, and I’m improved since 2015. The staff members are good, professional people. The therapy staff is outstanding. I would rate them at least 4 and the physical therapy a 5. The nursing staff and the aide staff, all of them are good. I’m a member of the residents council, and they try to keep up with things. Overall, I recommend the place. "

Austinwoods Rehab Health Care

4780 KIRK RD, Austintown, OH
yr

Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

1500 Mckinley Avenue, Niles, OH
$$$$
Located in a residential area of Niles, Ohio, Shepherd of the Valley is within close proximity to local shopping, restaurants and parks, as well as Route 422 and I-80. Residents praise the excellent care given by the staff, and relatives appreciate that the facility is clean and nicely kept. Reviewers describe the dining area as pleasant. They note that the schedule of recreational activities is full and caters to a variety of tastes. It includes movie nights, dancing, regula... (read more)

Park Vista Retirement Community

1216 5th Ave, Youngstown, OH
$$$$
Park Vista Retirement Community is located in the north suburb of Youngstown, Ohio, right next to a well-maintained park and grove. Visitors speak highly of the enrichment programs at the facility that keep guests mentally active. Residents also love the dark wood paneling of Park Vista Retirement Community; the facility's interior resembles that of an old English tavern. Visitors are particularly impressed by larger units that consist of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two ... (read more)

Hampton Woods Nursing Center

1525 EAST WESTERN RESERVE ROAD, Poland, OH
$$$$
Sue106352950: "First of all, Hampton Woods Nursing Center was clean, and it was beautiful and family friendly. When my mother was there for nursing, my grandchildren were more than welcome, and there were things for them to do. It was just like a little village. It was wonderful, and it was just excellent care, and everything was right there if you would need it, so this was the number one choice. Her room was very nice, it had a window with a beautiful view out into the woods, it was clea... (read more)

Beeghly Oaks

6505 Market Street, Boardman, OH
1 review
carlos r: "My mother was at this facility for rehab after her heart attack 2 month ago. She did amazing she was walking and back to herself in know time. The facility was clean , the staff was friendly and the nurses made her and myself feel like family. "

Heritage Manor

517 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, OH
1 review
Norton: "My late wife spent her last 22 months there, and I was there for 2 weeks of orthopedic post-operative rehabilitation after surgery. Overall care was compassionate, concerned, and outstanding by all from the executive director, nurses, aides, rehabilitation and recreational staff, and the medical director. Even the food was excellent. I recommend this place with no reservations. "

Meridian Arms Living Center

650 S MERIDIAN ROAD, Youngstown, OH
1 review
Meridian Arms Living Center, a small community of 70 rooms, is nestled in a huge wooded area of Youngstown, Ohio, and is located close to Mill Creek Metro Park. Not far from the downtown area, it has easy access to major interstates. The facility provides assisted living services as well as nursing home care. The warm and inviting atmosphere is maintained by a staff that treats the residents like family. At Meridian Arms Living Center, the individual units, some of which look... (read more)

Oasis Center For Rehab And Healing

850 East Midlothian Blvd, Youngstown, OH

Windsor Estates Assisted Living

5240 Windsor Way , New Middletown, OH
$$$$
russ2017: "I have just moved my mother in during the last two weeks. She is very pleased with the staff, the building and the food. I too seen the clean and the brite and it has now been open for 5 years I think. Of course I had another reason for bringing my mother here and that was a member of the family works at the facility. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Austintown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Austintown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 43 nursing homes communities in the Austintown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.