Nursing Homes in Amherst

175 N LAKE STREET, Amherst, OH

Golden Acres Lorain Co Nursing

45999 NORTH RIDGE ROAD, Amherst, OH
1 review
rjsmith: "They treat my grandma well at the facility. She can move about as she likes and they have alot of activities to keep her busy. The staff is wonderful and is always helping everyone get around and to where they need to go. She always has good things to say about the food there as well when we visit. They have a beautiful landscape as well. We often go outside during our visits as they have a large amount of property. There is a gazebo with chairs and tables out in front and a... (read more)
yr

Wesleyan Village

807 WEST AVE, Elyria, OH
$$$$
Caring101928950: "My wife just came back from Wesleyan for two months for rehab. I’m happy with it, and my wife was happy with it. The place is clean. The people are very helpful and very nice to us. There were no problems in communication. "

Anchor Lodge Nursing Home

3756 W ERIE AVE, Lorain, OH
$$$$
Tony Saporito: "On July 13, 2018 Theresa Rose Sedano passed away in the care of her Extra Special Family of caregivers at 101+ years old. A very special thank you to the many Caregivers, Staff and fellow residents at Anchor Lodge Nursing Home Lorain Ohio. Their love, friendship, attentive care and dedication to Theresa’s health, comfort and overall happiness and peace for more than 10 years was a treasured Blessing. A unique blend of professionalism, quality long term medical care and g... (read more)

Kendal at Oberlin

600 KENDAL DRIVE, Oberlin, OH
$$$$
Refund Plans: Declining Balance Refund; 50% Refund (Price: 60% of Entrance Fee). Other payment options available.

Kingston of Vermilion

4210 Telegraph Lane, Vermilion, OH
$$$$
Ms. M610: "After my mother's hospitalization, she stayed at Kingston of Vermilion. The facility had the swimming pool that she needed for her swim therapy. It was a nice place but everybody was cramped together. The rooms were little and there were two residents in it. You could hardly walk around the room. "

Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

1130 TOWER BLVD, Lorain, OH
$$$$
Caring4evr: "I would give it zero stars if I could. They treat their patients like "meal tickets" and refuse to let them leave even if they are capable. If they have state/government issued health insurance they hold it over their patients heads threatening to have their insurance canceled if they leave. My mother is there currently and they are not keeping me informed, they are making decisions with my aunt even though I'm her next of kin. The STNA's are caring but the doctors/practitio... (read more)

Lake Pointe Health Care

3364 KOLBE RD, Lorain, OH

Mill Manor

983 EXCHANGE ST, Vermilion, OH

Oak Hills Nursing Center

3650 BEAVERCREST DRIVE, Lorain, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Amherst area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Amherst area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Amherst area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.