Nursing Homes in Yadkin County

Yadkin Nursing Care Center

903 W Main St, Yadkinville, NC
$$$$
1 review
Caring106231550: "Yadkin Nursing Care Center is close to our home, and that's where my mother wanted to go. She has been there since November. It's clean and doesn't smell. The workers are all local, they're nice and friendly, and we know them. The staff give us whatever is needed and whatever is expected. They do have activities like bingo, sing-alongs, zumba, exercises, spa day, bake sales, cooking, reading time, book club, and games. "

Willowbrook Rehabilitation and Care Center

333 E Lee Ave, Yadkinville, NC
$$$$
Granny2017: "The CNA's at Willowbrook are very kind, gently, and very knowledgeable of their job assignments. The CNA's are fun to be around, they make you laugh, and very courteous. They make sure if I have appointments that I get there on time. They have great personalities. They take their time helping you even though they have other residents to assist. Very kind people who I enjoy being around daily. The facility is exceptionally well kept and the meals are also wonderful. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yadkin County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Yadkin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Yadkin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.