Nursing Homes in Winston-Salem

yrs

Homestead Hills

2105 Homestead Hills Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Alan182188: "Homestead Hills seemed to be OK. My mom went downhill really fast after we moved her, so they had to move her from the Alzheimer's unit over to nursing care. The doctor there was very good, so they really made a big improvement with her health. So far, they're doing OK. There aren't many amenities and they're basic, but it's fine. The care that my mother is getting seems to be fine. "
yr

Arbor Acres

1250 Arbor Road, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Refund Plan: Declining balance, 2% /mo for 50 mos. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Oak Forest Health and Rehabilitation

5680 WINDY HILL DRIVE, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Graham88: "My dad had a wonderful stay at Oak Forest. He really bonded with his room-mate and the staff. The activities department was wonderful! They were really sweet to always invite my dad to activities. I never thought I would see my dad play Bingo... but he did and he loved it! The therapy was wonderful, as well. I enjoyed seeing the staff laugh and joke with my father, it really made a difference! His room was always clean and the building was always free of smells... that real... (read more)

Salemtowne

190 Moravian Way Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Pleased much: "Great place for mom.! Always very helpful and quick and willing to resolve any concerns. "

Brian Ctr Health & Retirement

4911 BRIAN CENTER LANE, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Caring103774150: "From the hospital, my dad went to Brian Center. They did a good job of rehabilitation, but the facility was not as nice. The rehabilitation was good, but the facility was not the most modern. We did observe a lot of nursing care there. There weren't many choices on food. I thought the staff was good. It was not fair and not excellent, but good. They need more activities for the residents though. There just weren't a whole lot of organized activities that we saw. It is an old... (read more)

Trinity Glen

849 Waterworks Road, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Lina: "The food is rated poor because they are not attentive to resident request. For example , a resident asks for no seafood and for dinner they get flounder. Staff is overworked and underpaid. The facility has trouble regulating the heat sometimes. One day the water was not running but it did come on the same day. I question rather the staff has ongoing training in dealing with dementia. It appears they are good people who are stressed out which causes low work performanc... (read more)

Brookridge Retirement

1199 Hayes Forest Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Dora1966: "My mother lives in the Healthcare building on the 7th floor. The current staff, with the exception of a couple people, aren't very personable or interactive with the patients. Needs more upbeat employees who don't have ghetto attitudes. "

The Oaks at Forsyth

901 BETHESDA RD, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Joe: "My wife was at The Oaks for five weeks. It was good. They offered skilled nursing and memory care. The place itself was good, nice, and clean. It didn't smell like the traditional nursing home. The rooms were very large and that was a nice touch. The staff was good. They looked after everybody. They seemed to be very caring and very considerate of my wife's injury and problems. They had excellent therapy staff, too. The food was sufficient but mediocre. I wasn't impressed wi... (read more)

Silas Creek Rehab

3350 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Lucca: "I had a horrible past experience with Silas Creek, yep I viewed it as the worst place ever, however, they are under new management now, and my sister was there for a couple of months. The place was always clean, and if I had a problem with anything they were most accommodating. The nursing staff, and administrative staff was always friendly. If anything was missing they were eager to help you locate it. Like any facility where you have a love one, you must be there. "

Winston Salem Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

1900 West 1st Street, Winston-Salem, NC
1 review
Rodney258615: "My mom came out of a rehab center -- the Winston Salem Nursing and Rehab. She was there for about a month. They could have been a little better. Some staff that was very nice, but a lot of them was not that good. They were kind of lazy. When you walk in, you don’t feel everything was clean. My mom didn’t particularly like the food. She hardly ate up there. I did notice that some of the stuff that she wasn’t supposed to eat, she was eating up there, so that wasn’t good. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Winston-Salem area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 46 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Winston-Salem area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Winston-Salem area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.