Nursing Homes in Wilkes County

4 Communities

Avante at Wilkesboro

1000 COLLEGE ST, Wilkesboro, NC
$$$$
Tammy34: "We placed Mom at Avante at Wilkesboro, and everything has been fine. The staff is very good and professional. The rooms are clean and dining area is very nice. I've been eaten there, and the food is good. They hold special events wherein they bring a chef to fix meals for residents and their families. What I like about them the most is the involvement of the staff with the residents. There are lots of activities, including arts and crafts. "

Britthaven of Wilkesboro

1016 FLETCHER ST, Wilkesboro, NC
1 review
concernd: "I am a very concerned family member. I have a family member that has been in several different nursing homes over the past 4 years! When my family member came to this nursing home in excellent health except for dementia, within a 6 month time period, his/her health depleted! Due to neglect and a very careless staff, patient was drugged to bed rest! Lost a total of 21lbs in 1 month! Patient could not even wake up to eat due to the drugs they had patient on! Finally, a p... (read more)

Wilkes Regional Medical Ctr Sn

1370 WEST D ST, North Wilkesboro, NC

Wilkes Senior Village

204 OLD BRICKYARD ROAD, North Wilkesboro, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wilkes County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wilkes County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Wilkes County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.