Nursing Homes in Waynesville

5 Communities

Smoky Mountain Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cente

1349 CRABTREE ROAD, Waynesville, NC
1 review
PaulaS1: "Smoky Mountain Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a very nice place. I was very pleased when I was there. Food was delicious and the staff was very nice. My mom has some problems with some of the staff and it happened two or three different times with the same lady and she got reported. "

Autumn Care of Waynesville

360 BALSM ROAD, Waynesville, NC

Brian Center Health and Rehab/Waynesville

516 N Wall St, Waynesville, NC

Maggie Valley Nursing & Rehab

75 Fisher Loop, Maggie Valley, NC
1 review
Mary107288450: "Maggie Valley Nursing & Rehab was fairly new. It was very nice. They had a bird display. It was beautiful. The grounds were manicured well. It was very clean. "

Canton Christian Convalescent Center

27 N MAIN ST, Canton, NC
1 review
Dusty Gregory: "While at this facility, I noticed that they were terribly understaffed and the nurses were not able to get to the patients in a timely fashion. There were several call lights flashing/beeping from patient rooms at all times while I was taking my tour. The staff, despite being spread thin, were all very kind and had genuine concern for their residents. The facility was clean and the food actually looked very good. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waynesville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waynesville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Waynesville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.