Nursing Homes in Watauga County

The Foley Center At Chestnut Ridge

621 Chestnut Ridge Parkway, Jefferson, NC
$$$$
1 review
Michele: "I stayed at The Foley Center At Chestnut Ridge for a week for rehab. It's very clean. The staff was very nice. The food was better than other places. It was very nice. I don't remember any bad memories. The staff was all very nice."

Glenbridge Health and Rehab

211 Milton Brown Heirs Road, Boone, NC
$$$$
Michele: "I was in Glenbridge Health and Rehab for rehab for 15 months. It was very clean. The food wasn't the greatest, but it was the best you can get. Therapy was good. They had an activities department; I did puzzles mostly, but they had outings where they took patients some place. They had games, bingo, nail grooming, parties, and musicians would come and play music. The staff was good. It was just very expensive."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Watauga County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Watauga County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Watauga County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.