Nursing Homes in Swannanoa

9 Communities

Asheville Health Care Center

1984 HIGHWAY 70, Swannanoa, NC
$$$$
Jessihill: "Asheville health care center is a very clean facility, no odors. The staff are all friendly and willing to help. They go above and beyond their call of duty. Very good care all the way around. I highly recommend this facility for anyone seeking rehab or long term care!! "

NC STATE VETERANS HOME-BLACK MOUNTAIN

62 LAKE EDEN ROAD, Swannanoa, NC
yr

Fleshers Fairview Health Care

3016 Cane Creek Road, Fairview, NC
$$$$
Fleshers Fairview Health Care is located in Fairview, North Carolina, just twenty minutes' drive from Asheville and home to several nationally registered historic buildings. The facility offers both assisted living and nursing homes and numerous rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Residents and their loved ones praise the staff as truly caring for residents and putting their needs above all. Residents and family members also appreciat... (read more)

Highland Farms

200 TABERNACLE RD, Black Mountain, NC

The Laurels of Summit Ridge

100 RICEVILLE ROAD, Asheville, NC
$$$$
goldilocks28806: "This facility is a smaller one that provides excellent care to each of it's patients. PT and OT are designed around what the individual patient needs. We are treated as individuals not just generic population of people. The food is good and always ontime. Plenty of recreation time planned to keep guests busy and not bored. The staff has been a tremendous part of my recovery. They are all personable and caring. Highly recommend this for anyone needing this type of care."

Black Mountain Neuro-medical Treatment Center

932 Old Us 70 Highway, Black Mountain, NC
1 review
ToniToni: "This is a great facility when you need some high-tech medical care for your loved ones. My family member had a serious head injury and we were referred to this facility. I could not be more pleased with the staff because they were so informed about the specialty of Neurology and explained things to us in a way that actually made sense to the layman! I definitely recommend this place to others. "

The Laurels of Greentree Ridge

70 SWEETEN CREEK ROAD, Asheville, NC
$$$$
George Lambert : "My mom had a series of strokes and has been at the facility for over a year and I couldn't feel more comfortable of where she is. Though about an hour away from me...she is 5 minutes from memorial mission where 1 of the best cardiology departments is. I have nothing but good things to say about the care of my mother and very pleased they have treated my mother. I believe it is my responsibility of a sin to see ahe is getting the best possible care and that is all I have wi... (read more)

Mountain Ridge Wellness Ctr Ll

611 Old Us Highway, Black Mountain, NC
$$$$
Diane747687: "My mother-in-law was in Mountain Ridge Wellness Center. It’s very nice and very pretty, but pretty doesn’t get you good care. She was in the rehab hall in a very nice, private room, but she fell once and they didn’t call and tell us. When she left the community, she had a urinary tract infection that they didn’t tell us about until we got her medicine filled. The staff’s work ethic was OK, but they could improve on communication with the family. "

Golden Livingcenter - Asheville

500 BEAVERDAM RD, Asheville, NC
$$$$
samsgal: "Quality of care there is lousy. Residents tend to stay to themselves as there is rarely nothing going on there. Coffee club in morning for an hour but has been reduced to half hour. They might get a cup of coffee and a cookie or they may not..doesn't seem to be enough for all as I have observed on more than one occasion. May have something around 2 in the afternoon but not always. Not enough CNAs and you generally cant find one when you need them, not because they are worki... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Swannanoa area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Swannanoa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Swannanoa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.