Nursing Homes in Stokes County

5 Communities

Guardian Care Of Walnut Cove Nursing Facility

511 Windmill Street, Walnut Cove, NC
1 review
chatty1: "Conveniently located to my home, have friends and family that work there. Have had family and friends there in the past and this is where my mama will go when the time gets here for a facility. "

Village Care of King

440 Ingram Dr, King, NC
$$$$
kickqueen: "Both my mother and my father spent time, at different points in the year, to rehabilitate at Village Care. My mom spent her final 7 months as a full time resident at the facility. The nurses and CNAs worked diligently to keep my mother comfortable. I came in frequently, at various times and various days, each week. The dietary staff updated my mom's nutrition to make eating easier/more enjoyable. Since Saber took over, I know many changes have strained the employees, de... (read more)

Universal Health Care - King

115 WHITE ROAD, King, NC
$$$$
stevens6217: "My mother was at Universal for rehab and I was very happy with the care there. The nurses and CNA's were always so friendly and when I had to leave I knew mom was being taken care of. Mom was hesitant about going to a nursing facility and she was ready to go home when she finished therapy, but if we had to make the choice again, we would definitely choose Universal. "

Walnut Cove Health and Rehabilitation Center

511 WINDMILL ST PO BOX 158, Walnut Cove, NC
$$$$
phfulton: "Our mother was placed in this place in November 2013 she was there one week before she passed away...She was found unresponsive for two days and on the third day I said we need to call 911 and the nurse said she had to get it approved before she could call. My mama was taken to the hospital where she was in renal failure and had food in her mouth where they tried to feed her while she was unresponsive. I hated this place and would not recommend anyone staying there. "

Stokes County Nursing Home

1570 Nc 8 And 89 Highway, Walnut Cove, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stokes County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stokes County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Stokes County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.