Nursing Homes in Southport

2 Communities

Ocean Trail Healthcare & Rehab Center

630 Fodale Avenue, Southport, NC
$$$$
verygrateful: "I highly recommend Ocean Trail if you are looking for an all around great experience for a short term stay. The nurses and therapists are wonderful. They kept me informed on my husbands progress. They truly go above and beyond. The therapists are so great, my husband was able to go home much earlier than anticipated. My husband really enjoyed having a private room on the rehab hallway."

J Arthur Dosher Mem Hosp

924 N HOWE STREET, Southport, NC
$$$$
Sad3624: "~January 2015: Mom (age 95) was there for rehab after a bad urinary infection and disorientation, and hospital stay at Novant Hospital (AJ Memorial Hospital had no beds available). The entire staff was wonderful. Problem ... there are too few of them to go around and they have long hallways. Many times I saw them running to answer a bell. Everyone cared and tried to do everything they could to help. There are just not enough bodies to go around. There was never a mishap... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Southport area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Southport area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Southport area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.