Nursing Homes in Rowan County

9 Communities

Salisbury Center - North Carolina

710 Julian Rd, Salisbury, NC
1 review
Located in Salisbury, North Carolina, Salisbury Center - North Carolina provides convenient access to Interstate 95 and is a short drive from a variety of restaurants and stores, including Kohl's and Olive Garden. Visitors say this is a nice facility and find its administration to be cordial and informative. The community is a smoke-free environment, and residents can participate in a multitude of activities such as movies, off-site shopping trips and monthly special events. ... (read more)

Autumn Care of Salisbury

1505 BRINGLE FERRY ROAD, Salisbury, NC
$$$$
Karen347106: "My dad is in skilled nursing care in Autumn Care of Salisbury. Our experience with them has been very good. My dad -- who is almost totally blind and cannot walk -- has done very well with them. They give him very good care, and he’s content there. Of course, everyone would like to be at home, but he is getting the kind of care that he needs there. It is always clean in there, and I think they’re very attentive to his needs. "

Lutheran Home at Trinity Oaks

820 KLUMAC RD, Salisbury, NC
$$$$
Clayo: "I have been a constant visitor for over 5 years. The staff is top notch. Compassion starts at top with administration and carries through the entire staff - medical, support staff, maintenance, transportation. There is a "family atmosphere". There are many community volunteers and church groups who also offer support. There are constant activities for residents. It is clean, I have never detected the "nursing home odor" here. If you or a loved one needs care - This is the pl... (read more)

North Carolina State Veterans Nursing Home - Salisbury

1601 Brenner Ave, Salisbury, NC
$$$$
sgraham307: "My father was a resident of this wonderful place for about 5 years. The staff was wonderful and caring. The facility is exceptionally clean and anything you need is provided. "

The Laurels of Salisbury

215 LASH DRIVE, Salisbury, NC
$$$$
margieho54: "The local hospital gave me a list of facilities in the area to tour for my mother. Rooms are slightly small but I was impressed with the therapy department, friendliness of the staff, and the cleanliness of the facility. There was zero odor. I would have placed my mom at this facility but they did not have a bed available at the time. "

Brian Ctr Health & Rehab/salisbury

635 STATESVILLE BLVD, Salisbury, NC
$$$$
dmbaxter: "My grandfather came to this facility in May 2007 and stayed through January of 2012. This was not our first choice of a nursing home for him, it became our last option after the other 2 facilities had no availablity. The nursing home advertised to have a great rehabilitation program, full staff, lots of room for paitents, and included things like doing residents laundry and keeping hygiene up. The first year he stayed he had no physical therapy. They did not even have a phys... (read more)

Brightmoor Nursing Center

610 West Fisher Street, Salisbury, NC

Liberty Commons Nsg & Reh Rowa

4412 SOUTH MAIN ST, Salisbury, NC

Magnolia Estates Skilled Care

1404 S SALISBURY AVENUE, Spencer, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rowan County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rowan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Rowan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.