Nursing Homes in Richmond County

3 Communities

Rockingham Manor

804 SOUTH LONG DRIVE, Rockingham, NC
$$$$
southerngal1: "My family and I have had both positive and negative experiences with Rockingham Monor. My grandmother wasn't in her right mind and couldn't walk or hardly even move. We received a call one day letting us know my grandmother fell out of the bed. My grandmother was brusied badly. I can't see how she could of fell and she couldn't even move and the bed raills were suppose to be up. The whole story seemed shady to us. On the other hand two different nurses were so kind at the en... (read more)

Britthaven of Hamlet

Highway 177 South, Hamlet, NC

Richmond Pines Healthcare And Rehabilitation Cente

1489 Hamlet, Hamlet, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.