Nursing Homes in Polk County

3 Communities

White Oak Manor - Tryon

70 OAK STREET, Tryon, NC
$$$$
jane523013: "One thing I like about White Oak is that it is in the community that I am used to. I have lived here in several homes of my own and the only reason I wanted to move was because I got tired of cooking and, since they provide a meal, it is the perfect answer. They have an activity bus, but I am still driving so I haven’t done much with it, but it is there when I need it. I have transportation to appointments and a nurse on call, and they check at night to make sure that you ar... (read more)

Autumn Care of Saluda

501 ESSEOLA CIRCLE, Saluda, NC
1 review
Jnifr: "On the whole, I have always felt that assisted living facilities would be depressing, but at Autumn Care the residents played games and seemed happy, or as happy as they could be. My son has gone on a few field trips therre to sing, trick or treat, and have Easter Egg hunts. The workers take them outside, and town parades take detours to go by the facility. The nurses bring the patients outside and the parade goes right through the parking lot and everyone waves. "

Willowbrooke Court Sc Ctr at Tryon Estates

619 LAUREL LAKE DR, Columbus, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Polk County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Polk County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Polk County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.