Nursing Homes in Nash County

6 Communities

Autumn Coporation

451 North Winstead Avenue, Rocky Mount, NC
1 review
Doug: "I really enjoyed visiting this facility. The landscaping is great. They have multiple sitting areas outside for the residents. The residents were so nice and lovable. I spoke to several resident there while visiting and was told repeatedly that they are comfortable and enjoy living in a place were the staff is respectful and friendly. I also seen several other resident's family members visiting as well. I over heard a conversation that a nurse was having with a family about ... (read more)

South Village

2221 RALEIGH ROAD, Rocky Mount, NC
$$$$
BetterthanIexpected: "My mom was here at this facility for rehab - she had a knee replacement. The facility is great! Very loving staff and the therapists were excellent. My Mom, who can be stubborn sometimes, was up everyday and truly enjoyed the "workouts" they gave her. She is back home with me now and I am very appreciative. "

Unviersal Health Care - Nashville

1022 EASTERN AVENUE, Nashville, NC
1 review
leezee: "Located pretty far west of Phoenix, the Mondell House is a pretty to look at facility. Reminds me of one of those Victorian houses you might see in Georgia. Very pleasing to the eye, with great long lawns of grass, trees, a huge entry way with pillars and small steps up onto a patio. Actually, very pretty. When my mother and I visited, we were most impressed by the activity. Residents everywhere and many appeared comfortable, at home so to speak and in an environment th... (read more)

Autumn Care of Nash

1210 EASTERN AVENUE PO BOX 157, Nashville, NC
$$$$
Elizabeth Cares: "My mother has just become a resident here. We are getting welcomed and going thru the transition of understanding with them how they help the residents and families. Each of the areas that will be helping with my mother has talked with us. They are starting to help meet her needs and understand about her. I am praying for my mother as I learn with her and as they work with us."

Nash Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

PO BOX BOX 8495, Rocky Mount, NC

Hunter Hills Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

7369 Hunter Hill Road, Rocky Mount, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nash County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Nash County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Nash County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.