Nursing Homes in Monroe

7 Communities

Monroe Rehabilitation Center

1212 Sunset Drive, Monroe, NC
$$$$
SteLaa: "I have been in and out of this facility for 7 years. The staff here are the BEST--so loving and dedicated to the residents. Whether it's the sound of laughter coming down the hall from one of the fun activities going on, the proud smile on a resident's face after meeting a challenging goal with therapy, or the sight of a resident up enjoying themselves after being nursed back to health from an illness, I am constantly reminded why I chose this facility."

Brian Center Health & Retirement/monroe

204 OLD HIGHWAY 74 EAST, Monroe, NC
$$$$
aadams67: "We have had a great experience with the Brian Center. The staff are friendly and caring "

Jesse Helms Nursing Center

1411 DOVE STREET, Monroe, NC
$$$$
Rick153: "The staff is very caring and friendly and hospice has been exceptional. The facilities are clean and well cared for. Everything has been explained well to us and we are very pleased with what has happened in our experiences with my mom there with Alzheimer's. The food is also well done. This is certainly one of the finer facilities. "

White Oak Of Waxhaw

700 HOWIE MINE ROAD, Waxhaw, NC
$$$$
mommabear12: "My father was on hospice during his stay and I’ve seen dogs treated better in the final days of their lives...had to beg for pain medicine for my dying father and was given biased and judgmental care for the amount of pain medication that was needed and requested despite my father having a stage 5 bed wound which was inccourd there...his final 3 hours he was gasping for air eyes wild and I was told it was normal...nurses weee beyond inept and giving medications...social work... (read more)

Lake Park Nursing Center

3315 FAITH CHURCH RD, Indian Trail, NC
$$$$
Faye: "My sister is at Lake Park Nursing Center. It's a nice, well-kept facility that had some renovations. They have some private and semi-private rooms. The staff is very caring, very friendly, and take good care of the residents. They have bingo, church services, singers come in, Christmas parties, paint their fingernails, and have a forum for people who have suggestions."

Autumn Care of Marshville

311 W PHIFER ST, Marshville, NC

Pruitthealth Union Pointe

3510 West Highway, Waxhaw, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Monroe area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Monroe area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Monroe area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.