Nursing Homes in Kings Mountain

12 Communities

White Oak Manor - Kings Mountain

716 Sipes St, Kings Mountain, NC
$$$$
daisymlw: "My mother has lived her for two years. After all the nursing homes she has been at in the Gastonia I like this one the best. She has made lots of friends. They have a lot of activities that the residents can be involved in. I am a flight attendant and I don't worry about my Mom while I am gone. I have had some problems with the laundry. They have lost a lot of her clothes and refuse to reimburse me for them. I cannot bring anything too nice for my mother to wear because it ... (read more)

Kings Mountain Hospital Snf

706 W KING ST, Kings Mountain, NC

Peak Resources-Cherryville

7615 Dallas Cherryville Hwy, Cherryville, NC
$$$$
Ken29: "My mother is at Peak Resources. It was not so far from where I live, and the price was something that was not so terribly expensive. The staff is good. They have been very friendly, very helpful. She's currently in a private room, but she's on a waiting list to go into a semi-private when one becomes available. It's very adequate. It has a large bathroom that's easily accessible with a wheelchair and a shower that you can roll the wheelchair into. It's one of the nicest tha... (read more)

Peak Resources - Shelby

1101 North Morgan Street Box 2287, Shelby, NC
1 review
jshdfjkhf: "We got the personal feeling from Peak Resource Shelby. It is a small skilled nursing facility that has a short term rehabilitation unit with there own therapist. They have great staff that are very caring and not changing with new faces all the time. Food was good and they have a Peak Café menu that you can make selections for each meal. We would highly recommend. "

White Oak Manor - Shelby

401 N MORGAN ST BOX 790, Shelby, NC
$$$$
Mechile: "My uncle stays at White Oak Manor. It is nearby. The staff are nice and friendly. He has a roommate, and his room is not really big. They do a pretty good job on the security. "

Peak Resources - Gastonia

2780 X-Ray Dr, Gastonia, NC
$$$$
Lori: "My dad is in Peak Resources – Gastonia. I absolutely love it. They have great staff and therapists. My dad loves it and I was really impressed. They have semi- and private rooms, and right now my dad is in a semi-private room. My dad likes the food and it looks really good. They have church, games, and social hours. They have a library and a beauty salon. They've been really good to my dad. I'd like to see them have more activities, but what they do have is good for the pati... (read more)

Belaire Health Care Center

2065 LYON STREET, Gastonia, NC
$$$$
Gerry10: "My sister-in-law is in Belaire Health Care Center. She is a stroke victim and still partially paralyzed in one leg. They're relatively expensive, but the level of care is very good. They take good care of her, feed her, wash her, and assist her with her bathroom needs. They engage in a lot of physical therapy. They were doing everything they could as far as physical therapy was concerned until they realized she wasn't making any progress. The staff is very nice. The location... (read more)

Carolina Care Center

111 HARRILSON ST, Cherryville, NC
$$$$
cindy270mmmm: "Do not leave your loved ones alone in this place. Elderly people laying in the halls where they fell and no one was around. They slammed my friends mother on the toilet after a hip replacement. Leaving bruises on her legs . They wouldn't even tell me where vending or coffee machines where they just said NO! We don't have coffee. I don't know if they are short staffed or just mean! Please do not leave your loved ones alone in this place!!! It needs to be shut down if they can... (read more)

Courtland Terrace

2300 ABERDEEN BLVD, Gastonia, NC
$$$$
Gerry10: "We were very impressed with Courtland Terrace. However, the manager was supposed to get back in touch with us when he had space available, but he has not followed up. The rooms were very nice. They're connected with the local hospital. The residents were very well cared for, and everybody seemed to be happy with their surroundings. It seemed to have a good atmosphere. "

Alexandria Place

1770 OAK HOLLOW ROAD, Gastonia, NC
1 review
Caring105053250: "I went to a place called Alexandria Place, and I was unimpressed with it. I think it is an older place to begin with, and it just wasn't where you want to place somebody if you can help it. The rooms are old, and it looks like a depressing place. I wasn't impressed with the people. You can just tell whether they are friendly or not. These people were more business-like, and I didn't feel like he would be happy there. I didn't see much of anything going on for the people. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kings Mountain area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kings Mountain area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Kings Mountain area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.