Nursing Homes in Jackson County

Skyland Care Center

193 ASHEVILLE HWY, Sylva, NC
$$$$
1 review
sweetkissez6224: "The facility was great in some ways, it had that small town friendly feel to it and the nurses were great with the patients. They also provided a variety of entertainment for the residents to keep them busy and happy. My only complaint I have is that the nurses once dropped my grandfather when they were moving him. "

Mountain Trace Nursing Center

417 MOUNTAIN TRACE ROAD, Sylva, NC
$$$$
IT: "The care is outstanding, the staff was caring and attentive. No matter what my request was , I felt everyone went above and beyond. I really enjoyed relaxing in between my physical therapy sessions at the garden area with skylights and fountains without the need to go outside. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.