Nursing Homes in Fletcher

27 Communities

Universal Health Care - Fletcher

86 OLD AIRPORT ROAD, Fletcher, NC
$$$$
Maria40: "We visited Universal Healthcare because of all the recommendations we got. The lady I talked to was awesome, fantastic, very personable, and knowledgeable. We walked in, and we only saw the entrance area and the sitting area. "

Beystone Health & Rehabilitation

80 BROWNSBERGER CIRCLE, Fletcher, NC
1 review
Susan77446950: "I also liked Beystone and that's where I will send my mom if she ever gets bedridden and start feeling downhill. They have good food, good care. It's a smaller facility, there are only 50 beds but I've heard really good things about them. It's warm, friendly, cozy, clean, and attentive. The interior was clean and comfortably and nicely updated. The exterior looked a little sad like a 1960s architecture building so it wasn't real great to look at on the outside but on the ins... (read more)

Carolina Village

600 CAROLINA VILLAGE RD, Hendersonville, NC
yr

Fleshers Fairview Health Care

3016 Cane Creek Road, Fairview, NC
$$$$
Fleshers Fairview Health Care is located in Fairview, North Carolina, just twenty minutes' drive from Asheville and home to several nationally registered historic buildings. The facility offers both assisted living and nursing homes and numerous rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Residents and their loved ones praise the staff as truly caring for residents and putting their needs above all. Residents and family members also appreciat... (read more)

Courtyard Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

455 Victoria Road, Asheville, NC
1 review
Caring99490750: "My brother is in Stone Creek right now. I did see that this place had a very good rating, and so we were anxious to see it and when we saw it they had an opening and were willing to take him, so we jumped on it just to take him out of that other horrible place. They are clean and you never smell any kind of odor there. They are kind, their rooms are very well cared for and nice, and the staff is very friendly and they know the residents by name, and they take an interest in ... (read more)

Deerfield NC

1617 Hendersonvelle Road, Asheville, NC
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee;50% refund @2%/mo. for 23 mos. (Price: 72% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance at 2%/mo. for 48 mos. (Price: 54% of Entrance Fee)

Highland Farms

200 TABERNACLE RD, Black Mountain, NC

Aston Park Health Care Center

380 BREVARD RD, Asheville, NC
$$$$
B Revis: "I recently experienced a short stay after hip replacement. I was very surprised this was so unlike nursing facilities I had heard about. It was extremely clean and was kept so on an hourly basis. The care Dr. Patel and his staff gave me was excellent. The kitchen made sure I had the foods I liked and everyone from the Administrator on down was very caring. Can't say enough good things about this facility."

Pisgah Manor Health Care Center

95 HOLCOMBE COVE ROAD, Candler, NC
$$$$
Impressed24: "I was looking for placement for my mother and showed up at this facility unannounced. Everyone was very friendly and I received an excellent tour. The building looks like new. It smelled great and the people there seem happy. "

The Oaks at Sweeten Creek

3864 SWEETEN CREEK RD, Arden, NC
$$$$
P.Dudley: "I recently placed my loved one at The Oaks at Sweeten Creek. It is a hard task to place your Dad in a facility. We tried for so long to care for him and we found it too difficult. My family were a mess the day that we had to take my Dad to live at The Oaks At Sweeten Creek. But our nerves were put to rest by the wonderful staff. The Nurses and CNA's went above and beyond to make sure that my Dad was comfortable. What some would think a small thing during the assessment ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fletcher area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fletcher area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 nursing homes communities in the Fletcher area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.